Friday, October 31, 2008
Hmm.....
trials over d....
Get reali MAD of sth~
those ppl got my msn oso say....
" CHillax~"
okok~
I try 2 calm down la~
LONG story~
hmm....nvr cant wait for this course ends ....
n I can FLY!!!
haha~
1 more month 2 go....
n HOLS Comin ~
n cant wait to go UNI nex year ....
Woot~
Hmm....
but finals is 2 weeks time.....
die la~
but everytime last min study lol...
but sure can pur eveythin out on dat day 1 ...
haha~
super good memory ability??!!
XD!!!
Ok .. Ciao~ will back 2 normal till nex week...
but week after next then less post lor~
^_^
to All frens,
JY n take care lor~
trials over d....
Get reali MAD of sth~
those ppl got my msn oso say....
" CHillax~"
okok~
I try 2 calm down la~
LONG story~
hmm....nvr cant wait for this course ends ....
n I can FLY!!!
haha~
1 more month 2 go....
n HOLS Comin ~
n cant wait to go UNI nex year ....
Woot~
Hmm....
but finals is 2 weeks time.....
die la~
but everytime last min study lol...
but sure can pur eveythin out on dat day 1 ...
haha~
super good memory ability??!!
XD!!!
Ok .. Ciao~ will back 2 normal till nex week...
but week after next then less post lor~
^_^
to All frens,
JY n take care lor~