Monday, November 3, 2008
hmm....
finals nex week lor..
bo mood -.-
then d trials...
hehe~
dunno le...
teach marked so slow...
esp eng teach~
dunn0 y ....
how come im not so nervous 1/?
cos i used 2 it?
lol..
yeah most probably...
I counted dis year is d most exam I hav taken,in total 5
w00t~
zzzz.....
I'm forced 2 study....I dint want to -.-
ok...short post here~
Jeff:y d peson can do d marquee thingy ar/.?I oso no idea lol...
mayb she's smart ?! XD!!!kaka~
finals nex week lor..
bo mood -.-
then d trials...
hehe~
dunno le...
teach marked so slow...
esp eng teach~
dunn0 y ....
how come im not so nervous 1/?
cos i used 2 it?
lol..
yeah most probably...
I counted dis year is d most exam I hav taken,in total 5
w00t~
zzzz.....
I'm forced 2 study....I dint want to -.-
ok...short post here~
Jeff:y d peson can do d marquee thingy ar/.?I oso no idea lol...
mayb she's smart ?! XD!!!kaka~