Saturday, November 8, 2008
w00t~
TIME flies...
n me n n my course mates GRADUATED.!!
last time 2 see b4 finals start...
I think d real graduation is nex year...
when finals out d..
although it's juz a 1 year course...
managed 2 mix wif my frenz~
CLOSE?
not as sec skool dat close la~
OF coz..
Evil:ya lor...yr blog dead liao...
can say half dead la~
u seldom update..
hope u read my off9 msg 2 u la~
^^
Hmm...
I dono wad 2 study 1st..
mayb I shuld start prac my math....
altough it's not d 1st day of exam...
hmm... n others?
haha~everyday abit by abit lor
ok...
DONT miss me XD!!
will not goin 2 update for long time...
2 weeks? yea mayb ...
^^
TO ALL BUDDIES: take care wor..=]
TIME flies...
n me n n my course mates GRADUATED.!!
last time 2 see b4 finals start...
I think d real graduation is nex year...
when finals out d..
although it's juz a 1 year course...
managed 2 mix wif my frenz~
CLOSE?
not as sec skool dat close la~
OF coz..
Evil:ya lor...yr blog dead liao...
can say half dead la~
u seldom update..
hope u read my off9 msg 2 u la~
^^
Hmm...
I dono wad 2 study 1st..
mayb I shuld start prac my math....
altough it's not d 1st day of exam...
hmm... n others?
haha~everyday abit by abit lor
ok...
DONT miss me XD!!
will not goin 2 update for long time...
2 weeks? yea mayb ...
^^
TO ALL BUDDIES: take care wor..=]