Monday, November 10, 2008
Im tryin to post a blog...
realised I have done sth stupid...
it's so embarrasing~
haha~tagged in the wrong ppl's blog
who has abt d same name lol..
n dat person oso sot sot dunn0 wad am I tokin abt...
haha~
dAMN funny...
it's not my fault k..
I didn't noe got 2 abt d same name la~
n read it properly...
then onli I noe got Spelling DIFFERENT!!!
zzz.ZZZ
Shameful man~
lol...
after ppl tought Im a stalker or some wad y is dis crazy ppl suddenly tok 2 me 1 lol..
haha~
OMG..
2DAYS more!!argh~
Economics 1st day la~
ZZZzz summore in d afternoon~
dat's d time I took nap la~
summore exam.. ZZzz.... SCARED fall asleep...
lol...agh...wasted my time on9...
havent finished revising yet!!
zzZZ..
Ciao~...
will not be able 2 post..
My blog will temporarily switch to a hibernation mode.. ^^
Miss me then =] I miss u guys 2!!=]
CIao~
TAKE CARE!!!
realised I have done sth stupid...
it's so embarrasing~
haha~tagged in the wrong ppl's blog
who has abt d same name lol..
n dat person oso sot sot dunn0 wad am I tokin abt...
haha~
dAMN funny...
it's not my fault k..
I didn't noe got 2 abt d same name la~
n read it properly...
then onli I noe got Spelling DIFFERENT!!!
zzz.ZZZ
Shameful man~
lol...
after ppl tought Im a stalker or some wad y is dis crazy ppl suddenly tok 2 me 1 lol..
haha~
OMG..
2DAYS more!!argh~
Economics 1st day la~
ZZZzz summore in d afternoon~
dat's d time I took nap la~
summore exam.. ZZzz.... SCARED fall asleep...
lol...agh...wasted my time on9...
havent finished revising yet!!
zzZZ..
Ciao~...
will not be able 2 post..
My blog will temporarily switch to a hibernation mode.. ^^
Miss me then =] I miss u guys 2!!=]
CIao~
TAKE CARE!!!