Friday, November 21, 2008
Hmm...
Changed Blogskin...
at 1st....
I chose d blogskin...
but then I don't like..
then I added in some new Html Code by my own...
ended up RUINED the blog...
LOL!!
So....
I Find a place where can put TAGboard...
AND...
ah!Think about it..
That's d tag board I wanted and press CTRL+U to show the list of HTML CODE in my fren's blog..
Then I copied and pasted!!
Yeah~
Now..
It's been repaired ~
W00t!!!
Keep on play Audi JUZ now...
walao~
logged in once less than 5 mins DC...
so I keep on clicked on the AUDI Icon...
Sien...
Connection Prob?
I think not..
I think it's the limitation of my comp's connection..
Worst laptop ever...
How I wish can change...
maybe VAIO-SONY ...
I'm still so noob BTW..
however..
I've lvled up YIpee~
bought 2 motions haha~
10k each =(
LAUGH AND Fall..
So funny..
Gonna earn$$ to buy all,dey got 6...
so 4 left hehe~
Can't wait....
=]
Gonna study Moral..
but I'm still in pg 1 haha~
6 chapters -.-
lol...
sure can gao tim la~
Bye~ =]
Changed Blogskin...
at 1st....
I chose d blogskin...
but then I don't like..
then I added in some new Html Code by my own...
ended up RUINED the blog...
LOL!!
So....
I Find a place where can put TAGboard...
AND...
ah!Think about it..
That's d tag board I wanted and press CTRL+U to show the list of HTML CODE in my fren's blog..
Then I copied and pasted!!
Yeah~
Now..
It's been repaired ~
W00t!!!
Keep on play Audi JUZ now...
walao~
logged in once less than 5 mins DC...
so I keep on clicked on the AUDI Icon...
Sien...
Connection Prob?
I think not..
I think it's the limitation of my comp's connection..
Worst laptop ever...
How I wish can change...
maybe VAIO-SONY ...
I'm still so noob BTW..
however..
I've lvled up YIpee~
bought 2 motions haha~
10k each =(
LAUGH AND Fall..
So funny..
Gonna earn$$ to buy all,dey got 6...
so 4 left hehe~
Can't wait....
=]
Gonna study Moral..
but I'm still in pg 1 haha~
6 chapters -.-
lol...
sure can gao tim la~
Bye~ =]