Sunday, November 16, 2008
Look at all these SCREENSHOTS I TOOK!!
FINISH MOVE=]

Club dance 2 =] Finally,I have the chance to play =]
Best cpl W00T=]






YES!! YES!!!
ALL THESE SCREENSHOTS I TOOK FROM AUDITIONSEA!!
N yea,I redownloaded n played back !!!
haha~finally tried a taste of how's CLUB DANCE 2...
after admiring d AUDITION KOREA was so fun~
ONE word:FUN!!!
I recr8 a new acct!! haha~as d old acc aledi passed 2 sum1 haha~
I'm still a Stiffy rite now haa
I will chiong more when my finals are over..
n it's soon~
Can't wait~
FINISH MOVE=]

Club dance 2 =] Finally,I have the chance to play =]
Best cpl W00T=]






YES!! YES!!!
ALL THESE SCREENSHOTS I TOOK FROM AUDITIONSEA!!
N yea,I redownloaded n played back !!!
haha~finally tried a taste of how's CLUB DANCE 2...
after admiring d AUDITION KOREA was so fun~
ONE word:FUN!!!
I recr8 a new acct!! haha~as d old acc aledi passed 2 sum1 haha~
I'm still a Stiffy rite now haa
I will chiong more when my finals are over..
n it's soon~
Can't wait~