Monday, November 24, 2008
I'm so Happy!! =]
Finals over
Course Over
Holiday starts..
Uni is coming
Deciding which degree should I take...
Deciding which Uni to go to.
W00t~I'm going to be A UNIVERSITY sTUDENT!!
Can work~
=]
Can play Audi~
Need 2 chiong lvl~
Can't wait..
Doing story also..
Sad thing is...
I have to do household work everyday -.-
no more slacking in the house...
Now...
I'm so worried about my finals result le..
if not can't go to the uni that I want to..
sigh~
sad~
and guess wad?!!
this is my 100th post LOL~
gratz 2 me =]~
haha~
Finals over
Course Over
Holiday starts..
Uni is coming
Deciding which degree should I take...
Deciding which Uni to go to.
W00t~I'm going to be A UNIVERSITY sTUDENT!!
Can work~
=]
Can play Audi~
Need 2 chiong lvl~
Can't wait..
Doing story also..
Sad thing is...
I have to do household work everyday -.-
no more slacking in the house...
Now...
I'm so worried about my finals result le..
if not can't go to the uni that I want to..
sigh~
sad~
and guess wad?!!
this is my 100th post LOL~
gratz 2 me =]~
haha~