Saturday, November 29, 2008
Yipee~
2Ml goin out le~
Can't wait!!
Btw..
Will upload audi pics haha~
I luv my outfits..
so nice~
LOl..
last time old acct..
so ugly haha~
Buy motions oso buy like siao~
lol..
hehe~
Enjoy =]
I put some~ =]
PHOTOS BEEN REMOVED!! =]
*THX 2 CIENTEY FOR REMINDING N UPDATIN INFO!*
UBP,1 ppl hack...
surpising score rite?yeah~
but nex round ....
dey kick me out...
shyt!

Juz bought d outfit...
so nice hehe~

Again~Obsessed wif it! =]

I got a NUMBER 1 hahaha~

BE WITH YOU -135bpm,I managed to d CFM!!hehe~
2Ml goin out le~
Can't wait!!
Btw..
Will upload audi pics haha~
I luv my outfits..
so nice~
LOl..
last time old acct..
so ugly haha~
Buy motions oso buy like siao~
lol..
hehe~
Enjoy =]
I put some~ =]
PHOTOS BEEN REMOVED!! =]
*THX 2 CIENTEY FOR REMINDING N UPDATIN INFO!*
UBP,1 ppl hack...
surpising score rite?yeah~
but nex round ....
dey kick me out...
shyt!

Juz bought d outfit...
so nice hehe~

Again~Obsessed wif it! =]

I got a NUMBER 1 hahaha~

BE WITH YOU -135bpm,I managed to d CFM!!hehe~