Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Audi found 1 new cpl sia~
is him...

dis morning so funny!!
he n me
kip on
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL...... (X10000000 TIMES)
anyway..
enjoy d game la~
din noe my audi cpl oso got main...
0,o
lol...
but he nvr use d main liao~
same like me(hehe~)
he din noe I got main haha~
Shh~
kip a secret k?
LOl..
XD!!
realised he likes 2 use dis expression 2 irritates me...
0.o
or
0.0
anything 2 do wif these 0's
eeks!!
I don't like 0's le~
lol
zzzzzz
ok
Ciao~
haha,I think I got abit of Sg PPL accent lol~
haha~
is him...

dis morning so funny!!
he n me
kip on
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL...... (X10000000 TIMES)
anyway..
enjoy d game la~
din noe my audi cpl oso got main...
0,o
lol...
but he nvr use d main liao~
same like me(hehe~)
he din noe I got main haha~
Shh~
kip a secret k?
LOl..
XD!!
realised he likes 2 use dis expression 2 irritates me...
0.o
or
0.0
anything 2 do wif these 0's
eeks!!
I don't like 0's le~
lol
zzzzzz
ok
Ciao~
haha,I think I got abit of Sg PPL accent lol~
haha~