Thursday, December 18, 2008
Nowadays sleep very late...
but somehow can wake up at 9+ am...
Will be MIA in audi for long...
GB oso...
hmm...
not sure when's my next on9...
busying and my laptop sent for repair...
cause of the stupid mouse sensor...
zzzZZZ..
It might take for weeks...
haha~
Long right?
I know...
but really have to repair it within the warranty period..
I'm still waiting for the letter of acceptance.
Hmm,1 week time ~
haha~
wait ba~
but still got problems haven't solve le..
-.-
Headache~
Anyway,
Wont be updating ba~
till when I'm free?
hehe~
TAKE CARE ALL~
<3
=]
:}
P.S:I hate stalkers.I wish they never exist.Is this my destiny?
Unknown,I reali dun0 hu d hell r u,If I make u hate me,then sorry.If no,pls leave.DON'T EVER COME TO MY BLOG again!TY~
Will appreciate that..
but somehow can wake up at 9+ am...
Will be MIA in audi for long...
GB oso...
hmm...
not sure when's my next on9...
busying and my laptop sent for repair...
cause of the stupid mouse sensor...
zzzZZZ..
It might take for weeks...
haha~
Long right?
I know...
but really have to repair it within the warranty period..
I'm still waiting for the letter of acceptance.
Hmm,1 week time ~
haha~
wait ba~
but still got problems haven't solve le..
-.-
Headache~
Anyway,
Wont be updating ba~
till when I'm free?
hehe~
TAKE CARE ALL~
<3
=]
:}
P.S:I hate stalkers.I wish they never exist.Is this my destiny?
Unknown,I reali dun0 hu d hell r u,If I make u hate me,then sorry.If no,pls leave.DON'T EVER COME TO MY BLOG again!TY~
Will appreciate that..
Labels: I