Saturday, December 27, 2008
Woot~
Christmas over liao...
I'm so sad!!
Really enjoyed this year celebrations wif my cuzzies...
I shall value dis 4ever...
haiz..
they 2 years nvr come back aledi le...
haiz..
n now they r goin back soon...
dunn0 when's their nex coming back trip...
sad sad~
n nowadays quite busy lor..
everyday go out haha~
n less on9,,,,
is it good or bad?
haha~
My cuzzie bro reali chg alot le..
er,he's younger than me...
n as usual i always bully him hehe~
fun ma...
LOL~
My cuzzie sis... oso younger than me..
n although we hav 3 years age gap..
but we still remain so close..
cos our blood stream r abt d same?
haha~
er....
dat's all qua...
Audi now sien..
dun0 y...
but my skills drop le..
158bpm Flying Duck d song,I cant even do a fm...
normally can ..
haiz..
mayb less play ...
but I'm gonna lvl up soon for how many days liao..
kip on delaying lol..
k la~
gonna chiong!!!
weeeee~~~
LVL12-----
HERE I COME!!!
LOL
Ciao~
Christmas over liao...
I'm so sad!!
Really enjoyed this year celebrations wif my cuzzies...
I shall value dis 4ever...
haiz..
they 2 years nvr come back aledi le...
haiz..
n now they r goin back soon...
dunn0 when's their nex coming back trip...
sad sad~
n nowadays quite busy lor..
everyday go out haha~
n less on9,,,,
is it good or bad?
haha~
My cuzzie bro reali chg alot le..
er,he's younger than me...
n as usual i always bully him hehe~
fun ma...
LOL~
My cuzzie sis... oso younger than me..
n although we hav 3 years age gap..
but we still remain so close..
cos our blood stream r abt d same?
haha~
er....
dat's all qua...
Audi now sien..
dun0 y...
but my skills drop le..
158bpm Flying Duck d song,I cant even do a fm...
normally can ..
haiz..
mayb less play ...
but I'm gonna lvl up soon for how many days liao..
kip on delaying lol..
k la~
gonna chiong!!!
weeeee~~~
LVL12-----
HERE I COME!!!
LOL
Ciao~