Sunday, January 11, 2009
I shall say my grandma passed away.....
I'm not bragging...
I just hope that she will live happily in the other world..
It's a miracle that she cleared all her "toxins" in her body b4 she left..
Although I don't really have a clear impressions on her,(I'm not very close to her)
It's a good thing that I've talked with her b4 she was paralysed(5 years back)
still remember those days,
when she talks to me,
she will always speaks in Hokkien,
and I always need a translator,
So,who will be the translator(S)?
they are my aunts,uncles,n my dad,mum( the general words,not d hard 1 though).
well,this case doesn't affect me alone,
it also happens to my other cousins haha~
except the exceptional cousins..
just a few,not many,
cause they have been taught by their own parents..
lol~
sounds ridiculous right?
QS is:..........................
Am I a BANANA DIALECT?
not a 100%,actually I know how to speak a little,but not in sentences -.-
like dat how 2 communicate eh?
Answer:Yes,I am.
besides,my grandma doesn't know how 2 speak in mandarin-.-,
Ok la,end here..
will be more free after tuesday..
haiz~
Ciao~
dont miss me,xD~
take care all =]
I'm not bragging...
I just hope that she will live happily in the other world..
It's a miracle that she cleared all her "toxins" in her body b4 she left..
Although I don't really have a clear impressions on her,(I'm not very close to her)
It's a good thing that I've talked with her b4 she was paralysed(5 years back)
still remember those days,
when she talks to me,
she will always speaks in Hokkien,
and I always need a translator,
So,who will be the translator(S)?
they are my aunts,uncles,n my dad,mum( the general words,not d hard 1 though).
well,this case doesn't affect me alone,
it also happens to my other cousins haha~
except the exceptional cousins..
just a few,not many,
cause they have been taught by their own parents..
lol~
sounds ridiculous right?
QS is:..........................
Am I a BANANA DIALECT?
not a 100%,actually I know how to speak a little,but not in sentences -.-
like dat how 2 communicate eh?
Answer:Yes,I am.
besides,my grandma doesn't know how 2 speak in mandarin-.-,
Ok la,end here..
will be more free after tuesday..
haiz~
Ciao~
dont miss me,xD~
take care all =]