Monday, February 9, 2009
Yo!
just now read nars mei's blog...
at 1st after chatting wif u,
I 1 2 ply game..
erm,its Audi actually hehe~
but my stupid bro disturb me,
I feel like strangle him...
he's so irritating la,
said 1 2 use my comp,
then later he said 1 2 download some songs in my laptop,
then tell me 10001 excuses to dont let me me use my laptop back,
zzzZZzz,
Im so angry,
I scolded in front of him,
he keep quiet,
then ask him go sleep,
he dont dare sleep alone,
ask me pei him awhile,
*wad a loser*
then,10 mins later,i walked out silently from his room,
n freedom!!!
lol...
then I cont'd play audi lor,
ply till my fingers so tired ..
as if they oso 1 2 sleep liao..
slack =x
end of story xD
eh?parents havent come back...
woot~
bro go 2 party =x
yeah I got more freedom,
less his noise,
n less noise pollution 2!!
wahahaha~
protect the environment...
yeah n read fam's blog,
really like court=x
omg,
I studied too much of law la..
eventhough I have not touched the law book for 3 months+hehe~,
dont blame me...
I still can remember the rules of Negligence,CONTRACT,Criminal Law,Internet,n etc.
wahaha...
on n off will talk about law to frens,
but they dont 1 2 talk 2 me,cos they dono wad am I talking about haha..
so basically I'm just mumbling to myself =x
bahahaha~
ok ciao~
20 days to go when uni starts...
sigh gonna miss hols soon =x
tc!<3>
just now read nars mei's blog...
at 1st after chatting wif u,
I 1 2 ply game..
erm,its Audi actually hehe~
but my stupid bro disturb me,
I feel like strangle him...
he's so irritating la,
said 1 2 use my comp,
then later he said 1 2 download some songs in my laptop,
then tell me 10001 excuses to dont let me me use my laptop back,
zzzZZzz,
Im so angry,
I scolded in front of him,
he keep quiet,
then ask him go sleep,
he dont dare sleep alone,
ask me pei him awhile,
*wad a loser*
then,10 mins later,i walked out silently from his room,
n freedom!!!
lol...
then I cont'd play audi lor,
ply till my fingers so tired ..
as if they oso 1 2 sleep liao..
slack =x
end of story xD
eh?parents havent come back...
woot~
bro go 2 party =x
yeah I got more freedom,
less his noise,
n less noise pollution 2!!
wahahaha~
protect the environment...
yeah n read fam's blog,
really like court=x
omg,
I studied too much of law la..
eventhough I have not touched the law book for 3 months+hehe~,
dont blame me...
I still can remember the rules of Negligence,CONTRACT,Criminal Law,Internet,n etc.
wahaha...
on n off will talk about law to frens,
but they dont 1 2 talk 2 me,cos they dono wad am I talking about haha..
so basically I'm just mumbling to myself =x
bahahaha~
ok ciao~
20 days to go when uni starts...
sigh gonna miss hols soon =x
tc!<3>