Monday, February 16, 2009
Proudly announced that.........
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST~~~~
It means that I gonna get my P license soon..
then after 2 years,
I'm the official driver on the road...
yeah~
I'm damn happy rite now..
my feelings now are cant be described.....
I saw my STD6 EX-CLASSMATE!!
well,
she has grown taller by abit,
thinner abit..
better than last time...
I supposed?
well,
every1 will change rite?
so no offense =x
she saw me..
she said I haven't changed at all..
still skinny and tall =x
like bamboo shoot or sugar cane ar? xD
haha,except my long hair?
hehe,of cos la..
well,
i stop growing since FORM1 la..
no comments =.=
I got an abnormal hormone system..
cos i grew too much during primary skool =.=
so blame my horm0nes?
anyway,quite happy le..
we can still see each other after 7 years..
wow..
I oso cant imagine ...
=]
so have to wait for fate ba~
see who's the lucky 1 shall i see next?
anyway..
ciao~
tired =x
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST~~~~
It means that I gonna get my P license soon..
then after 2 years,
I'm the official driver on the road...
yeah~
I'm damn happy rite now..
my feelings now are cant be described.....
I saw my STD6 EX-CLASSMATE!!
well,
she has grown taller by abit,
thinner abit..
better than last time...
I supposed?
well,
every1 will change rite?
so no offense =x
she saw me..
she said I haven't changed at all..
still skinny and tall =x
like bamboo shoot or sugar cane ar? xD
haha,except my long hair?
hehe,of cos la..
well,
i stop growing since FORM1 la..
no comments =.=
I got an abnormal hormone system..
cos i grew too much during primary skool =.=
so blame my horm0nes?
anyway,quite happy le..
we can still see each other after 7 years..
wow..
I oso cant imagine ...
=]
so have to wait for fate ba~
see who's the lucky 1 shall i see next?
anyway..
ciao~
tired =x