Monday, March 23, 2009
ARLO~
erm,
y every 1 said d cake is my bday ar?
lol..
u guys nvr read properly ar?
was last years 1 =x
haha~
nvm... =p
pictures are more interestin than words rite?
well,
I shall brag dis pic xD
finally get 1 mill++
wid d song BE MY LOVER 135 BPM,6 MINS song..
wahahaha~
1st time le... =p
wif chance rdm =x
lucky
* of cos no chance in crazy moves yet*-still noob- =x
still practicing hehe~

k la, back 2 assignment =x
eh,I can do d excel .. FINALLY... A GOOD START.. STATISTICS la.. >.<
it's progressin..
so far so good =x..
I nid revision le..
ciao n <3
bb~^^
P.S: now I dont reali bother d ring lvl..juz 4 d show? fine,I oso will be MIA n inactive in Audi..
weekdays not playin... weekends may or may not.. if u happen to read this,u get wad I mean..u noe hu am i referring abt.. =.=
nvm 4get it..
erm,
y every 1 said d cake is my bday ar?
lol..
u guys nvr read properly ar?
was last years 1 =x
haha~
nvm... =p
pictures are more interestin than words rite?
well,
I shall brag dis pic xD
finally get 1 mill++
wid d song BE MY LOVER 135 BPM,6 MINS song..
wahahaha~
1st time le... =p
wif chance rdm =x
lucky
* of cos no chance in crazy moves yet*-still noob- =x
still practicing hehe~

k la, back 2 assignment =x
eh,I can do d excel .. FINALLY... A GOOD START.. STATISTICS la.. >.<
it's progressin..
so far so good =x..
I nid revision le..
ciao n <3
bb~^^
P.S: now I dont reali bother d ring lvl..juz 4 d show? fine,I oso will be MIA n inactive in Audi..
weekdays not playin... weekends may or may not.. if u happen to read this,u get wad I mean..u noe hu am i referring abt.. =.=
nvm 4get it..