Thursday, March 12, 2009
hehe~
I stressed up when I'm in Uni..
reali can die la..
assignments+hw+grp work+revision and do my own stuffs..
n summore given limited times n days...
=.=
I scared I cant cope..
haiz~
btw My theory exam is at this coming Monday..
wah..
=.=
scared fail..
cant afford to fail n retake..
exam fees for my high grade is damn expensive la..
ok la..
wish me luck~
=.=
<3
MIA session starts from this month onwards~
=p
I stressed up when I'm in Uni..
reali can die la..
assignments+hw+grp work+revision and do my own stuffs..
n summore given limited times n days...
=.=
I scared I cant cope..
haiz~
btw My theory exam is at this coming Monday..
wah..
=.=
scared fail..
cant afford to fail n retake..
exam fees for my high grade is damn expensive la..
ok la..
wish me luck~
=.=
<3
MIA session starts from this month onwards~
=p