Saturday, March 28, 2009
Raining heavily yesterday + thunder stike+ lightning from 4 pm++
I can say it's the worst 1 ever so far..
there's a spark in my house..
phew~lucky,I'm not near to there..
if not sure "go sumwhere else" xD
hmm,then d circuit tripped off,no electricity ever since d thunder strike happened.
till 9.30 am dis morning sunday =.=
*ignore d date of d post,should be 29/3*
well,u guys saw me on9 yesterday nite,cos I'm in coussie's house,his house was not affected eventhough we live nearby~
n I nid 2 do my assignment...Gosh~
d earth hr thingy,I dont participate xD!
since I aledi "launched" unofficially from 4 pm++ lol..is dat 1 counted?haha~
guess wad?!my bestie is gonna to retake her piano lesson haha~
good,I think she's affected by d drama sumhow~
wahahah~see?!u will learn back sumhow~besides u still have 1 more grade left =x then u can "graduate" *exclude the diploma part,it's optional anyway =]*
Gonna continue my hw =x,doin half way btw~
n baka management assignment,nid 1500 words,but d min words is 1350 words,so I'm gonna aim for d min words =p,I dono wad 2 write la~btw,I juz finished my intro part a.k.a d 1st paragraph BUT it's onli 141 words... * speechless* ah,hope d ltr part can write up to 1350 words... ^^v
to eviline:a lit stress makes my life become moody,=='''' it's not good at all... overstress,can lead ppl 2 commit suicide,u tau tak?!nak saya ajar kamu ar?... u ambil life science f6,u tak belajar ini meh?! 0.o
hehe~
bb<3 n tc^^
I can say it's the worst 1 ever so far..
there's a spark in my house..
phew~lucky,I'm not near to there..
if not sure "go sumwhere else" xD
hmm,then d circuit tripped off,no electricity ever since d thunder strike happened.
till 9.30 am dis morning sunday =.=
*ignore d date of d post,should be 29/3*
well,u guys saw me on9 yesterday nite,cos I'm in coussie's house,his house was not affected eventhough we live nearby~
n I nid 2 do my assignment...Gosh~
d earth hr thingy,I dont participate xD!
since I aledi "launched" unofficially from 4 pm++ lol..is dat 1 counted?haha~
guess wad?!my bestie is gonna to retake her piano lesson haha~
good,I think she's affected by d drama sumhow~
wahahah~see?!u will learn back sumhow~besides u still have 1 more grade left =x then u can "graduate" *exclude the diploma part,it's optional anyway =]*
Gonna continue my hw =x,doin half way btw~
n baka management assignment,nid 1500 words,but d min words is 1350 words,so I'm gonna aim for d min words =p,I dono wad 2 write la~btw,I juz finished my intro part a.k.a d 1st paragraph BUT it's onli 141 words... * speechless* ah,hope d ltr part can write up to 1350 words... ^^v
to eviline:a lit stress makes my life become moody,=='''' it's not good at all... overstress,can lead ppl 2 commit suicide,u tau tak?!nak saya ajar kamu ar?... u ambil life science f6,u tak belajar ini meh?! 0.o
hehe~
bb<3 n tc^^