Friday, April 10, 2009
Havent been bloggin for d past few days..
Quite busy eventually...
Friday was d day^^
At 1st was sian.
Well,I reached at pyramid 11.00am..
Lol,meetin up wif besties at 4 pm =x
They have 2 rush rite after their classes ended...
So wad did I do?!
Dad dropped me at d CARPARK ENTRANCE...
Gah,cos we came from d tunnel,
It's hard for Dad to go in the MAIN ENTRANCE there,
+ lots of cars r movin quite fast..
Went into pyramid,took escalator up from LG2,
& I was like "shyt!!!" n guess wad?!
I'M LOST!! lol~~
Realli,I kip on walkin n then found sth,n was thinking at d same time"was I at d rite place?"
Walked for while,I noe Lynette noe dis place veli well,she always come here d,then I called her xD~
LOL,I've disturbed her sleep,she's forced to wake up 2 lead me d way~
Told her so n so, then finally found my destination~
TGV CINEMA~
Bought n watched 2 movie ALONE =x~
*cos dey in class ma*
1. TOO FAST AND TOO FURIOUS 4
2.RIGHTEOUS KILL
Hoho~both shows r for 18 yrs n above =x~
Hehe~well, TOO FAST & TOO FURIOUS reali damn nice + abit funny~
I noe y it's considered 18 yrs n above peeps 2 watch.,
Guess wad?!
D show got lots of HOT CHICKS...
As u noe,ang more ma~ very daring~=p Unlike Asian =x~
D storyline is good,anyway if compared to TOKYO DRIFT,both oso hav their own advantages ~
Righteous Kill was boring~more tokin than action,I nearly fell asleep,it's partly flash back,n sumwad like documentary thingy,it's about d guy,he is a cop n serial killer at d same time,noone suspected him,he has a team mate,d other guy....
D serial killer killed 14 PEEPS!!D story showed 1 by 1 how he killed 14 peeps...
Ended up his team mate found out n shot him...
Sian rite?!well,d storyline was like dat,
So no offence =x~
I bought 3 books by d same Chinese author,you bin,his books mainly for Kiddies(teenagers) to read la,but sumwad I got d intention 2 read his other published books,it's 2 easy 2 understand,anyway,nice la,cos I read d <<十月>> written by him,was touched though...
D books I bought r:
1.55年
2.七天
3.消失在醒来后
I noe la,my mandarin sux~... btw I dont read chinese romantic novels,cos d words are last time words + so hard 2 understand~ LOL~
n my besties said:"Wah,u like mandarin books ar?not bad wor!!"
=='''''
I've not been practising writin my mandarin words for years la~
hehe~mandarin has been deterioratin =x
Bought some candies =]
Coke flavour
Nice!!
Besties reached,finally~
Slacked here n there ~
Saw Yann Ru n Yi Ran~I nearly 4got hu r them~chit-chatted for a while,then ciao~
Besties bought some stuffs ~
Time for dinner,
Steamboat ,Yummy~
more details, view my bestie's blog~
lazy 2 write la,
anyway,nice coffee jelly n icecream(d normal 1 la) ~
LOL~
Peeped into d club~
lots of chio bu there~
haha~,1 of my bestie so despo 1 2 wear dat "type" n try clubbin~
then she saw d wedding gown in d wedding shop,
she oso despo 1 2 get married ~
woots~
if she get married,I can get free n NICE food~ LOL~
=p,so faster get married la,I'm waitin for yr dat day~ hehe~
Reached at home 10 pm~
zzz,started to read d book hehe~
Then zzz till d morning~
hehe~
dat's how I passed my time juz like dat~
Aww~ =p~
gonna study if possible Lol~
N hW, argh~~~!!!!
ciao n <3
Quite busy eventually...
Friday was d day^^
At 1st was sian.
Well,I reached at pyramid 11.00am..
Lol,meetin up wif besties at 4 pm =x
They have 2 rush rite after their classes ended...
So wad did I do?!
Dad dropped me at d CARPARK ENTRANCE...
Gah,cos we came from d tunnel,
It's hard for Dad to go in the MAIN ENTRANCE there,
+ lots of cars r movin quite fast..
Went into pyramid,took escalator up from LG2,
& I was like "shyt!!!" n guess wad?!
I'M LOST!! lol~~
Realli,I kip on walkin n then found sth,n was thinking at d same time"was I at d rite place?"
Walked for while,I noe Lynette noe dis place veli well,she always come here d,then I called her xD~
LOL,I've disturbed her sleep,she's forced to wake up 2 lead me d way~
Told her so n so, then finally found my destination~
TGV CINEMA~
Bought n watched 2 movie ALONE =x~
*cos dey in class ma*
1. TOO FAST AND TOO FURIOUS 4
2.RIGHTEOUS KILL
Hoho~both shows r for 18 yrs n above =x~
Hehe~well, TOO FAST & TOO FURIOUS reali damn nice + abit funny~
I noe y it's considered 18 yrs n above peeps 2 watch.,
Guess wad?!
D show got lots of HOT CHICKS...
As u noe,ang more ma~ very daring~=p Unlike Asian =x~
D storyline is good,anyway if compared to TOKYO DRIFT,both oso hav their own advantages ~
Righteous Kill was boring~more tokin than action,I nearly fell asleep,it's partly flash back,n sumwad like documentary thingy,it's about d guy,he is a cop n serial killer at d same time,noone suspected him,he has a team mate,d other guy....
D serial killer killed 14 PEEPS!!D story showed 1 by 1 how he killed 14 peeps...
Ended up his team mate found out n shot him...
Sian rite?!well,d storyline was like dat,
So no offence =x~
I bought 3 books by d same Chinese author,you bin,his books mainly for Kiddies(teenagers) to read la,but sumwad I got d intention 2 read his other published books,it's 2 easy 2 understand,anyway,nice la,cos I read d <<十月>> written by him,was touched though...
D books I bought r:
1.55年
2.七天
3.消失在醒来后
I noe la,my mandarin sux~... btw I dont read chinese romantic novels,cos d words are last time words + so hard 2 understand~ LOL~
n my besties said:"Wah,u like mandarin books ar?not bad wor!!"
=='''''
I've not been practising writin my mandarin words for years la~
hehe~mandarin has been deterioratin =x
Bought some candies =]
Coke flavour
Nice!!
Besties reached,finally~
Slacked here n there ~
Saw Yann Ru n Yi Ran~I nearly 4got hu r them~chit-chatted for a while,then ciao~
Besties bought some stuffs ~
Time for dinner,
Steamboat ,Yummy~
more details, view my bestie's blog~
lazy 2 write la,
anyway,nice coffee jelly n icecream(d normal 1 la) ~
LOL~
Peeped into d club~
lots of chio bu there~
haha~,1 of my bestie so despo 1 2 wear dat "type" n try clubbin~
then she saw d wedding gown in d wedding shop,
she oso despo 1 2 get married ~
woots~
if she get married,I can get free n NICE food~ LOL~
=p,so faster get married la,I'm waitin for yr dat day~ hehe~
Reached at home 10 pm~
zzz,started to read d book hehe~
Then zzz till d morning~
hehe~
dat's how I passed my time juz like dat~
Aww~ =p~
gonna study if possible Lol~
N hW, argh~~~!!!!
ciao n <3