Saturday, April 4, 2009
Hi~
Enjoyed yesterday...
some said I'm quiet...
lol,dat's funny xD~
ah,nvm,maybe dont have d common talk~
will talk more next time^^
I feel like committin sucide..
but I know I cant,,
cos it sounds so stupid and silly..
kena beaten by my mum ><
dont ask y..
after beatin,
i got internal hurt..
btw she beated my left upper bone..
can feel d pain..
dis beat is an innocent 1..
fine,parents think dey r always rite..
so shall not say more abt it..
dont talk 2 them..
esp. mum,
she beated me nvm,
n nvr say sry at all.
summore + my internal hurt..
I cant strech to my left side,once i stretched my arm,i can feel d pain n d pullin part..
I reali cant tahan dis anymore,i hope i can runaway from d hse one day..
d day i shall awaitin for..
p.s:dis is not d 1st time.. "if I have an xtra pair of wings,i shall fly away from my bird nest as far as possible.." if u r smart enuff wad I meant,then dont ask....
I dont 1 2 be d person has 2 characters people, ><
u noe it's hard 2 bear wif it...
sigh~ =.=
I worried alot of things..
all still remain unsolved =.=
Enjoyed yesterday...
some said I'm quiet...
lol,dat's funny xD~
ah,nvm,maybe dont have d common talk~
will talk more next time^^
I feel like committin sucide..
but I know I cant,,
cos it sounds so stupid and silly..
kena beaten by my mum ><
dont ask y..
after beatin,
i got internal hurt..
btw she beated my left upper bone..
can feel d pain..
dis beat is an innocent 1..
fine,parents think dey r always rite..
so shall not say more abt it..
dont talk 2 them..
esp. mum,
she beated me nvm,
n nvr say sry at all.
summore + my internal hurt..
I cant strech to my left side,once i stretched my arm,i can feel d pain n d pullin part..
I reali cant tahan dis anymore,i hope i can runaway from d hse one day..
d day i shall awaitin for..
p.s:dis is not d 1st time.. "if I have an xtra pair of wings,i shall fly away from my bird nest as far as possible.." if u r smart enuff wad I meant,then dont ask....
I dont 1 2 be d person has 2 characters people, ><
u noe it's hard 2 bear wif it...
sigh~ =.=
I worried alot of things..
all still remain unsolved =.=