Saturday, May 30, 2009
Parents holidayin~
n we children get d freedom yay!
not d 1st time anyway..
so hse reali quiet...
cos no more naggin =x~
hehe~siok!!
erm...
wanna say is...
oh ya dis blogskin, galadriel<3 ,1 of d character in d LOTR! hehe,d blogskins damn nice,d settings,I chg some of it..
so dat's y I put edited by ME lol~
hehe,I'm d pro-EDITOR =X~
hehe~
Nana said I played d Ballade Pour Adeine ... VERY NICE... =x~she said it,i nvr say leh.. but 2 me i think my skills drop =x~haiz,nvr prac piano for few weeks liao.. n piano lessons oso stop temporary leh... lol..but sumhow I dunno y I got dis weird comment =x~hehe~
Anyway,MIA session gonna start soon~
dont miss me eh? =x~
hehehe.....=]
ciao n <33
=] bon voyage~
n we children get d freedom yay!
not d 1st time anyway..
so hse reali quiet...
cos no more naggin =x~
hehe~siok!!
erm...
wanna say is...
oh ya dis blogskin, galadriel<3 ,1 of d character in d LOTR! hehe,d blogskins damn nice,d settings,I chg some of it..
so dat's y I put edited by ME lol~
hehe,I'm d pro-EDITOR =X~
hehe~
Nana said I played d Ballade Pour Adeine ... VERY NICE... =x~she said it,i nvr say leh.. but 2 me i think my skills drop =x~haiz,nvr prac piano for few weeks liao.. n piano lessons oso stop temporary leh... lol..but sumhow I dunno y I got dis weird comment =x~hehe~
Anyway,MIA session gonna start soon~
dont miss me eh? =x~
hehehe.....=]
ciao n <33
=] bon voyage~