Saturday, May 23, 2009
YTd me and my besties went to Lagoon,
Morning:
Bestie said 1 2 fetch me at 9.45 am LOL, so early =='' and I juz reached back home from uni at 9.30am,I quickly packed my stuffs.Haha,last min stuff!Grab some food to eat,n she came..
Reached Lagoon at 10,around there,then find parkin lol.Hmm,surprsingly Lagoon's parking space is fulled =='' but how can it be?!cos it onli opens at 11am la,nvm then.. we went to Pyramid n parked her car.
Went into Lagoon,juz outside d entrance as d ticket counter havent open yet!so I ate my red bean bun,cos I was Darn hungry k?!We chit-chatted n waited for my other besties 2 arrive.waited till 10.30 am.They finally came.. so it's a group of 6,of cos 1 of them is my bestie's sis,haha,she skipped skool 2day =x~
Bought ticket =] n suddenly some dancers danced,2 welcome us b4 dey let us in~
Picture time~hehe,juz a few shots~,I'm not a good poser/ n dont like 2 be in d pic,unless forced 2 take xD~Here it goes,Water park n Theme Park... =]
Ah,lazy 2 say in details wad we played~cos if not will be a grandma's story or some sort of fairytale,Im sure u guys dont 1 2 be dat rite?Juz a summary,we sort of played all d games,except I dont play a few,cos I'm kinda scared n feel dizzy..We mainly spent our time in d pool,cos it's fun haha~somehow~some of d games we played few rounds till sian,hehe~
1st was Wet, then it's Dry,n last was Wet haha~dat's how we describe our clothes n ourselves too..U guys sure noe wad it means~Oh ya,we walked 2 n fro on d suspension bridge,n im not scared at all,but d rest of my frens were holding d rope,walkin veli slowly,n I was d onli 1 hu ran LOL,eventhough I felt abit tired,anyway,walkin on a suspension bridge was d 1st experience for me,woot~anyway, it's fun =]
5.15pm,stop playing then,cos we have played all games as i said juz now..
6+pm,A &W again,ate dinner =] cos 7pm,it's our movie time,NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2,Funny leh~=]dont 1 2 say in details la...after watched,BR's time,besties ate,I didnt cos I've a bad flu rite after d water session =.= till nite,even now oso somehow will sneeze,lucky I ate some supplement ytd when I got back home.if not it will be worsened..Leg damn painful,cos Walked 2 much =p...but anyway it's worth!!In d sense dat,b4 besties were goin 2 other states,some were further n study =.= so it's sort of d last farewell =x~
Bestie Rat sent bestie Rabbit back home... n it was 10+ by d time we reached her place,n WE GOT LOST LATER ON!!,JOURNEY was 2 hrs =='' everything was alright at 1st,but d stupid n useless road sign kip on confusing us.NKVE'S road sign was simply UNCLEAR!*Msia BOLEH EH?!*Bestie Rabbit live in Subang Perdana,guess u guys oso don noe whr's dat place,neither me,dat place was ISOLATED!from Subang Airport further down ==''' n ltr,Subang area,den passed by IOI MALL-PUCHONG,BUKIT JELUTONG IN SHAH ALAM!!n worst thing was PAY 5 TIMES TOLL!!zzzZZZzz,n we lived in P.J ==''' Bestie Rat was damn worried,n it was 11+ =='' n at d same time,I helped her 2 see d direction oso,she did call her parents at d same time .. asking for help,n not long ltr,we Saw the LDP highway,n I asked her juz folo d highway,I noe d LDP's road pretty well ~cos my hse near LDP~den Finally,we noe wad place is dat,n HOME SWEET HOME,Reached home abt 11.45pm...... > < n we started our journey b4 10...wow,2 hrs reali LOST!
Explained 2 dad,dad was shocked =='' WOW,he said.So dangerous.... hu noes we will go till NORTH-SOUTH HIGHWAY??! n I said:"WAD?!we r not dat stupid la,eventhough go till N-S highway,I will noe d la..." SWT!!dis is a greate adventure n experience for me...
LESSONs LEARNT:
Bestie RAT not gonna 2 send Rabbit back anymore,as dis was d 1st n d last time...
Not gonna go those places which are not familiar....
dat's d end of d adventure I guess?!n wish besties best of luck in their future ....
Aww =.= dono when's d nex outin..... sigh~good things hav 2 leave some day =.=
anyway ,ciao n <3,free will blog again...
exam's coming up =]
Morning:
Bestie said 1 2 fetch me at 9.45 am LOL, so early =='' and I juz reached back home from uni at 9.30am,I quickly packed my stuffs.Haha,last min stuff!Grab some food to eat,n she came..
Reached Lagoon at 10,around there,then find parkin lol.Hmm,surprsingly Lagoon's parking space is fulled =='' but how can it be?!cos it onli opens at 11am la,nvm then.. we went to Pyramid n parked her car.
Went into Lagoon,juz outside d entrance as d ticket counter havent open yet!so I ate my red bean bun,cos I was Darn hungry k?!We chit-chatted n waited for my other besties 2 arrive.waited till 10.30 am.They finally came.. so it's a group of 6,of cos 1 of them is my bestie's sis,haha,she skipped skool 2day =x~
Bought ticket =] n suddenly some dancers danced,2 welcome us b4 dey let us in~
Picture time~hehe,juz a few shots~,I'm not a good poser/ n dont like 2 be in d pic,unless forced 2 take xD~Here it goes,Water park n Theme Park... =]
Ah,lazy 2 say in details wad we played~cos if not will be a grandma's story or some sort of fairytale,Im sure u guys dont 1 2 be dat rite?Juz a summary,we sort of played all d games,except I dont play a few,cos I'm kinda scared n feel dizzy..We mainly spent our time in d pool,cos it's fun haha~somehow~some of d games we played few rounds till sian,hehe~
1st was Wet, then it's Dry,n last was Wet haha~dat's how we describe our clothes n ourselves too..U guys sure noe wad it means~Oh ya,we walked 2 n fro on d suspension bridge,n im not scared at all,but d rest of my frens were holding d rope,walkin veli slowly,n I was d onli 1 hu ran LOL,eventhough I felt abit tired,anyway,walkin on a suspension bridge was d 1st experience for me,woot~anyway, it's fun =]
5.15pm,stop playing then,cos we have played all games as i said juz now..
6+pm,A &W again,ate dinner =] cos 7pm,it's our movie time,NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2,Funny leh~=]dont 1 2 say in details la...after watched,BR's time,besties ate,I didnt cos I've a bad flu rite after d water session =.= till nite,even now oso somehow will sneeze,lucky I ate some supplement ytd when I got back home.if not it will be worsened..Leg damn painful,cos Walked 2 much =p...but anyway it's worth!!In d sense dat,b4 besties were goin 2 other states,some were further n study =.= so it's sort of d last farewell =x~
Bestie Rat sent bestie Rabbit back home... n it was 10+ by d time we reached her place,n WE GOT LOST LATER ON!!,JOURNEY was 2 hrs =='' everything was alright at 1st,but d stupid n useless road sign kip on confusing us.NKVE'S road sign was simply UNCLEAR!*Msia BOLEH EH?!*Bestie Rabbit live in Subang Perdana,guess u guys oso don noe whr's dat place,neither me,dat place was ISOLATED!from Subang Airport further down ==''' n ltr,Subang area,den passed by IOI MALL-PUCHONG,BUKIT JELUTONG IN SHAH ALAM!!n worst thing was PAY 5 TIMES TOLL!!zzzZZZzz,n we lived in P.J ==''' Bestie Rat was damn worried,n it was 11+ =='' n at d same time,I helped her 2 see d direction oso,she did call her parents at d same time .. asking for help,n not long ltr,we Saw the LDP highway,n I asked her juz folo d highway,I noe d LDP's road pretty well ~cos my hse near LDP~den Finally,we noe wad place is dat,n HOME SWEET HOME,Reached home abt 11.45pm...... > < n we started our journey b4 10...wow,2 hrs reali LOST!
Explained 2 dad,dad was shocked =='' WOW,he said.So dangerous.... hu noes we will go till NORTH-SOUTH HIGHWAY??! n I said:"WAD?!we r not dat stupid la,eventhough go till N-S highway,I will noe d la..." SWT!!dis is a greate adventure n experience for me...
LESSONs LEARNT:
Bestie RAT not gonna 2 send Rabbit back anymore,as dis was d 1st n d last time...
Not gonna go those places which are not familiar....
dat's d end of d adventure I guess?!n wish besties best of luck in their future ....
Aww =.= dono when's d nex outin..... sigh~good things hav 2 leave some day =.=
anyway ,ciao n <3,free will blog again...
exam's coming up =]