Saturday, May 9, 2009
Bon Jour~
Nth much,
busyin as usual...
Audi:
lag till siao.. can say d worst 1.... mayb will reinstall audi or reformat laptop or either is time 2 clean up d "rubbish" in my laptop lol...
can feel d lag-ness eventhough not playing oso... like open other windows oso lag...
sigh~see how it goes...
I think I dl 2 many movies in 1 shot haha~
after dis last session of dl,i will stop dl movies for a period~
dono how long la... then see laptop better or not =x
Currently:
I printed lots of piano pieces...
I played:
1.beautiful girls
2.leave it all d rest,not sure d title name lol~anyway by LP ^^
3.wad i've done
4.shadow of d day
5.one step at a time
6.crush
7.viva la vida
8.wake up call
9.apologize
10.wake me up when september ends
11.dancing queen
12.mamma mia
13.stop n stare
14.dont matter
15.becos of u
still got alot la,cnt rmb!!
n lots more 2 go..
Gonna print d song >>>> "I'LL BE THERE FOR U" F.R.I.E.N.D.S main theme!!^^ <33
well,viva la vida played in piano is nice^^,beautiful girls oso~btw some of d LP songs played in d piano is kinda weird.. cos originally played is by those guitars n drums~ haha,so when dey sort of transpose 2 d piano part...thr's sumwhr lose d "originality" hehe~
anyway,playin rock songs on d piano is weird n yet cool though~haha~
so,currently craze on all these songs haha~ =x
P.S:anyone wants d piano pieces,pls tell me in my tagboard or msn me lo... =p~
then i will giv u d link haha~
Im good at finding those songs esp:piano pieces hoho~ ^^
ciao<33>< D:
Nth much,
busyin as usual...
Audi:
lag till siao.. can say d worst 1.... mayb will reinstall audi or reformat laptop or either is time 2 clean up d "rubbish" in my laptop lol...
can feel d lag-ness eventhough not playing oso... like open other windows oso lag...
sigh~see how it goes...
I think I dl 2 many movies in 1 shot haha~
after dis last session of dl,i will stop dl movies for a period~
dono how long la... then see laptop better or not =x
Currently:
I printed lots of piano pieces...
I played:
1.beautiful girls
2.leave it all d rest,not sure d title name lol~anyway by LP ^^
3.wad i've done
4.shadow of d day
5.one step at a time
6.crush
7.viva la vida
8.wake up call
9.apologize
10.wake me up when september ends
11.dancing queen
12.mamma mia
13.stop n stare
14.dont matter
15.becos of u
still got alot la,cnt rmb!!
n lots more 2 go..
Gonna print d song >>>> "I'LL BE THERE FOR U" F.R.I.E.N.D.S main theme!!^^ <33
well,viva la vida played in piano is nice^^,beautiful girls oso~btw some of d LP songs played in d piano is kinda weird.. cos originally played is by those guitars n drums~ haha,so when dey sort of transpose 2 d piano part...thr's sumwhr lose d "originality" hehe~
anyway,playin rock songs on d piano is weird n yet cool though~haha~
so,currently craze on all these songs haha~ =x
P.S:anyone wants d piano pieces,pls tell me in my tagboard or msn me lo... =p~
then i will giv u d link haha~
Im good at finding those songs esp:piano pieces hoho~ ^^
ciao<33>< D: