Thursday, April 30, 2009
Bad weekends=Bad day
D song Bad Day-Daniel Powter...
cn be expressed my current mood la..
Need to do n rush assignments..
damn stats!! =.=
Gah`~ confused wif d stats thingy..
anyway will try my best 2 do it la..
n got test coming up...
so.... jyjy then~
OMG,I've FLU!!
a.k.a INFLUENZA lol~
lame la,
anyway,it's d normal flu, besides msia still dont have any swine flu cases yet!
so no worries =x, I think for d past few days,i ate 2 much CHOCOLATE lol,=x~
n some junk food..
Got ulcer too! lol~ padan muka~ haha, kinda~ ok la,
ciao~^^
<33
D song Bad Day-Daniel Powter...
cn be expressed my current mood la..
Need to do n rush assignments..
damn stats!! =.=
Gah`~ confused wif d stats thingy..
anyway will try my best 2 do it la..
n got test coming up...
so.... jyjy then~
OMG,I've FLU!!
a.k.a INFLUENZA lol~
lame la,
anyway,it's d normal flu, besides msia still dont have any swine flu cases yet!
so no worries =x, I think for d past few days,i ate 2 much CHOCOLATE lol,=x~
n some junk food..
Got ulcer too! lol~ padan muka~ haha, kinda~ ok la,
ciao~^^
<33