Friday, April 17, 2009
I think I noe wad's goin on my acct~
so faster start lol,
n I GOT 2 DAYs LEFT to pass it up!!
MOnday thought of stayin back~
anyway,see how it goes la~
I'm still doin d manual part LOl~
n I still got lots more 2 complete,
btw,I've juz written in d paper onli,
havent retype d answers in d EXCEL sheet~
tedious process,I know~ xD~
n damn MYOB software thingy still havent figure it out...
gah,I can say I juz finished d 5% of d manual part of it...
havent reached d Ledger part,
die rite?~
LOL,dat's y I chiong do lo~
K la~
end here~
nth much~ =]
ciao n tc <3!
so faster start lol,
n I GOT 2 DAYs LEFT to pass it up!!
MOnday thought of stayin back~
anyway,see how it goes la~
I'm still doin d manual part LOl~
n I still got lots more 2 complete,
btw,I've juz written in d paper onli,
havent retype d answers in d EXCEL sheet~
tedious process,I know~ xD~
n damn MYOB software thingy still havent figure it out...
gah,I can say I juz finished d 5% of d manual part of it...
havent reached d Ledger part,
die rite?~
LOL,dat's y I chiong do lo~
K la~
end here~
nth much~ =]
ciao n tc <3!