Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Chg blogskin...
bestie said it's UGLY...
==''''
I find it's classic xD~
anyway...
different peeps different views la~
mayb she's not classic enuff LOL~
I did accountin tutorial...
haha~ =p~
anyway it's all formula d la~
financial statement analysis...
LOL~
but some dono where 2 get lol~
so long havent touch my calculator haha~
Goin back 2 simple maths again =[
sobs sobs~
I still have no idea how 2 use d MYOB software la..
wad's goin 2 do wif my assignment...
I still have lots of qs remained unsolved...
now d onli hope is my fren la
but she nvr on9...
zzzZZZ~
gah...gonna disturb her haha~
ciao~
bb<3
bestie said it's UGLY...
==''''
I find it's classic xD~
anyway...
different peeps different views la~
mayb she's not classic enuff LOL~
I did accountin tutorial...
haha~ =p~
anyway it's all formula d la~
financial statement analysis...
LOL~
but some dono where 2 get lol~
so long havent touch my calculator haha~
Goin back 2 simple maths again =[
sobs sobs~
I still have no idea how 2 use d MYOB software la..
wad's goin 2 do wif my assignment...
I still have lots of qs remained unsolved...
now d onli hope is my fren la
but she nvr on9...
zzzZZZ~
gah...gonna disturb her haha~
ciao~
bb<3