Sunday, April 12, 2009
Went to PC FAIR,last day in KLCC~
I reali disappointed wif my another close bestie...
she's d 1 hu suggested it n agreed 2 meet us up 2day...
but ended up tell us she wont be able 2 attend...
I was like :" WTF?!"
I mean,all along ask u 2 go out wif us,u r ok wif it,n now all of d sudden u cant come....
2 tell u d truth,I felt quite disappointed wif yr action...
Dont ask me y...
I noe u apologized 2 me...
but u reali disappointed me n rat....
well,im speechless...
Btw,pc fair was huge though...
bestie bought HDD : D~
n a cooling pad ...
but sad thing is...
d HDD spoilt =.=
kena cheated sumhow~
dont 1 say more la, she felt emo d...
oh ya~she bought d STEPS CD~
got free poster leh~
I noe it's juz RM2~
but I dint buy...
well,cos dat I dont feel i 1 2 dl,heard d file size is damn big,bigger than AUDI~n mite lag in my laptop.. n reali afraid I cant afford 2 lose my laptop~cos it's d onli survivor ^^
parents wont buy d other 1 for me ~ =.=
Saw d newest MP3 in a hart shape form haha~ so nice~ well,juz launched 2 days ago..
so no stocks yet temporary~cos still new ma,so some peeps go n pre-order lol~
Ah,I saw my chs ex-classmates~
n 1 neighbour~
neighbour is Ee Zhen lo,i've not see her for ages although we r neighbours,haha~she lives down d street la~so seldom tok d la~
ex-classmates were
1.Yen Chjen
2.Chien Hoong~
LOL,Y.C still look d same =]phew~lucky he nvr see me n my bestie lol,n I saw his mum~lol..
C.H ar,... saw him,he waved back~^^haha,my last seen him was in d bank lol,I was doin some bank stuffs,n he oso~ =p~
I noe he lives nearby at my area la~
if not how can always see 1...,...
My legs now super tired~
overwalked ~
damn restless la~
watched TWILIGHT &QUANTUM OF SOLACE~
finally,
d Twilight not nice la,damn boring..
n so long-winded~
I reali dont understand y my frens like it lo..
n I noe main reason is Edward Cullen Shuai ma~
><""" ok,mayb it's not my taste... If 1 2 say Romance in genre, then PRIDE & PREJUDICE 100% nice in d storybook n movie oso~ Solace d storyline 2 simple la~ Daniel Creig juz ok onli la~ ppl say bored, but I think it's ok , juz d storyline 2 simple as I said~ dat's all~~ bb<3!! ago ="p~">
I reali disappointed wif my another close bestie...
she's d 1 hu suggested it n agreed 2 meet us up 2day...
but ended up tell us she wont be able 2 attend...
I was like :" WTF?!"
I mean,all along ask u 2 go out wif us,u r ok wif it,n now all of d sudden u cant come....
2 tell u d truth,I felt quite disappointed wif yr action...
Dont ask me y...
I noe u apologized 2 me...
but u reali disappointed me n rat....
well,im speechless...
Btw,pc fair was huge though...
bestie bought HDD : D~
n a cooling pad ...
but sad thing is...
d HDD spoilt =.=
kena cheated sumhow~
dont 1 say more la, she felt emo d...
oh ya~she bought d STEPS CD~
got free poster leh~
I noe it's juz RM2~
but I dint buy...
well,cos dat I dont feel i 1 2 dl,heard d file size is damn big,bigger than AUDI~n mite lag in my laptop.. n reali afraid I cant afford 2 lose my laptop~cos it's d onli survivor ^^
parents wont buy d other 1 for me ~ =.=
Saw d newest MP3 in a hart shape form haha~ so nice~ well,juz launched 2 days ago..
so no stocks yet temporary~cos still new ma,so some peeps go n pre-order lol~
Ah,I saw my chs ex-classmates~
n 1 neighbour~
neighbour is Ee Zhen lo,i've not see her for ages although we r neighbours,haha~she lives down d street la~so seldom tok d la~
ex-classmates were
1.Yen Chjen
2.Chien Hoong~
LOL,Y.C still look d same =]phew~lucky he nvr see me n my bestie lol,n I saw his mum~lol..
C.H ar,... saw him,he waved back~^^haha,my last seen him was in d bank lol,I was doin some bank stuffs,n he oso~ =p~
I noe he lives nearby at my area la~
if not how can always see 1...,...
My legs now super tired~
overwalked ~
damn restless la~
watched TWILIGHT &QUANTUM OF SOLACE~
finally,
d Twilight not nice la,damn boring..
n so long-winded~
I reali dont understand y my frens like it lo..
n I noe main reason is Edward Cullen Shuai ma~
><""" ok,mayb it's not my taste... If 1 2 say Romance in genre, then PRIDE & PREJUDICE 100% nice in d storybook n movie oso~ Solace d storyline 2 simple la~ Daniel Creig juz ok onli la~ ppl say bored, but I think it's ok , juz d storyline 2 simple as I said~ dat's all~~ bb<3!! ago ="p~">