Thursday, April 16, 2009
Nth special...
Sumhow go n prac piano ~
hehe~long time nvr prac,
been stoppin my piano lesson since last month,
as u guys noe,if u got folo my blog,then u will noe wad happen d~
Gah,stupid acct assignment =x~
gonna call my expert fren =x~
n ask her d confirmation of my answer...
well,even d basic stuffs i cn get wrong..
I'm useless =.=
It's destined tat acct is not my thing...
n I aledi accept d fact~
K,ciao~
btw,Audi got new songs..
eng songs finally eh?
but quite outdated =x~
My Humps-Black Eye Peace
& Closer-Neyo~
lol,
dat's it~
Ciao~ <3!!
tc!!
sayonara~
Sumhow go n prac piano ~
hehe~long time nvr prac,
been stoppin my piano lesson since last month,
as u guys noe,if u got folo my blog,then u will noe wad happen d~
Gah,stupid acct assignment =x~
gonna call my expert fren =x~
n ask her d confirmation of my answer...
well,even d basic stuffs i cn get wrong..
I'm useless =.=
It's destined tat acct is not my thing...
n I aledi accept d fact~
K,ciao~
btw,Audi got new songs..
eng songs finally eh?
but quite outdated =x~
My Humps-Black Eye Peace
& Closer-Neyo~
lol,
dat's it~
Ciao~ <3!!
tc!!
sayonara~