Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Went to have a management discussion in The Curve,
Meeting place is at Coffee Bean~
Had lunch there....
Pasta+Hot Latte~ =p~
Woot~
I din expect d Latte will be in a GIANT CUP~
It's like abt d same size wif ROOT BEAR dat MUG size...
anyway,juz ordered REGULAR size onli lo...
I was like OMG!!
How m I possible to finish it~
=.=
After I ate,
walao,my stomach bloated =[
Realli can feel 1 2 vomit d~
Then I rest for awhile,
no more prob~
Reached home,
On laptop =]
Did econs assignment,
Finally did 1 part of it =]
Dued date still so long la~
haha~cos hols ma
I'm bored to death~
LOL~
K,I think I'm gonna start my acct assignment if not cant pass up on time=[
monday wor..
LOl,
which I've not started xD~
Btw,I've improved my audi-ing skills^^
cn chance 6 in 140 bpm ~
woot,exclude d crazy part Lol~
N I GOT 1ST!!!
haha~ppl say me pro,
& dam happy la wei~
Ok ciao~
bb<3
tc!!
Meeting place is at Coffee Bean~
Had lunch there....
Pasta+Hot Latte~ =p~
Woot~
I din expect d Latte will be in a GIANT CUP~
It's like abt d same size wif ROOT BEAR dat MUG size...
anyway,juz ordered REGULAR size onli lo...
I was like OMG!!
How m I possible to finish it~
=.=
After I ate,
walao,my stomach bloated =[
Realli can feel 1 2 vomit d~
Then I rest for awhile,
no more prob~
Reached home,
On laptop =]
Did econs assignment,
Finally did 1 part of it =]
Dued date still so long la~
haha~cos hols ma
I'm bored to death~
LOL~
K,I think I'm gonna start my acct assignment if not cant pass up on time=[
monday wor..
LOl,
which I've not started xD~
Btw,I've improved my audi-ing skills^^
cn chance 6 in 140 bpm ~
woot,exclude d crazy part Lol~
N I GOT 1ST!!!
haha~ppl say me pro,
& dam happy la wei~
Ok ciao~
bb<3
tc!!