Saturday, April 25, 2009
Yo!
Nth much la~weekends chiong hw a.k.a assignments la..
Yay,nex week nid 2 pass up 2 !!!
btw,I've done 1 haha~which is dued Thursday LOL~
n d other 1 is dued Monday, Which I've not done it yet!!
Still doing lol...
Yay,downloaded d movies n watched CORPSE BRIDE!!I noe it's an outdated movie,n yet I haven watch la,=xbtw it's a 2005 movie lol,juz realised VICTOR in dat movie,d voice was by Johnny Depp,haha~dat's y so familiar la~^^
n hell yeah,The International has juz dl too!Havent watched LOL~
mayb some other time or soon =x~
anyway,chiong my assginment 1st lol~
ciao~<33!!
tc!!
Nth much la~weekends chiong hw a.k.a assignments la..
Yay,nex week nid 2 pass up 2 !!!
btw,I've done 1 haha~which is dued Thursday LOL~
n d other 1 is dued Monday, Which I've not done it yet!!
Still doing lol...
Yay,downloaded d movies n watched CORPSE BRIDE!!I noe it's an outdated movie,n yet I haven watch la,=xbtw it's a 2005 movie lol,juz realised VICTOR in dat movie,d voice was by Johnny Depp,haha~dat's y so familiar la~^^
n hell yeah,The International has juz dl too!Havent watched LOL~
mayb some other time or soon =x~
anyway,chiong my assginment 1st lol~
ciao~<33!!
tc!!