Monday, April 20, 2009
2day I slept~haha~good sleep at least~~
2 replace my sleep last nite =x~
Nite,I juz realised MY 2GB THUMBDRIVE left in the library,comp there~
Cos I ransacked my bag,there's nth =.=
wad?!this is d 1st time happenin 2 me..
wah,... so sad =.= lucky i got back up files in my laptop ...
phew~
cos got my assignments n d other important stuffs~
btw dis missing case is my 1st time T.T
haiz,gonna go 2 d same place n check again...
hope it'll be still there =.=
T.T
now no mood =.=
Nitez every1~ =.=
ciao ~
2 replace my sleep last nite =x~
Nite,I juz realised MY 2GB THUMBDRIVE left in the library,comp there~
Cos I ransacked my bag,there's nth =.=
wad?!this is d 1st time happenin 2 me..
wah,... so sad =.= lucky i got back up files in my laptop ...
phew~
cos got my assignments n d other important stuffs~
btw dis missing case is my 1st time T.T
haiz,gonna go 2 d same place n check again...
hope it'll be still there =.=
T.T
now no mood =.=
Nitez every1~ =.=
ciao ~