Sunday, April 19, 2009
Yay,
Finally done my accountin hw..
n managed to KNOW how to do d computerized software thingy at 1 am~LOL~
haha~I actualli no idea how 2 do d,but
after readin a several times of d manual instructions n click here n there,
then I got it~
Yay~
the figures r balance lol~
but details should be wrong leh~
haha,er,anyway,hu cares,juz passed up den cn le~
lol,if I reali get a 1%,I will be super duper happy cos I aledi tried my very best =]
2 u guys,be satisfied wad u've done 2 d fullest k?! =]
nywayz,2ml cn pass up d ~
wahahaa~
no nid 2 stay back...
Aww,2ml cnt play audi =x~cos my sibling is goin 2 take my laptop 2 d college,cos he got vid-edittin 2 do,which d onli software in my laptop,n his 1 dont have lol..
haiz,so will be on msn 2ml onli la~
eventhough I come back early n quite relaxin though,but gonna chiong for d nex assignment comin up which is dued 1 week later lol,then after 3 days,oso another 1 n so on~ lol...
dis assignments thingy reali nvr ends leh~
gah,shouldnt take bus at 1st,but I'm forced 2 =.= no choice,bo bian lo~
ah,I 1 2 zz now,ok n CIAO~
tired =.=
<33~!~!!!!
Finally done my accountin hw..
n managed to KNOW how to do d computerized software thingy at 1 am~LOL~
haha~I actualli no idea how 2 do d,but
after readin a several times of d manual instructions n click here n there,
then I got it~
Yay~
the figures r balance lol~
but details should be wrong leh~
haha,er,anyway,hu cares,juz passed up den cn le~
lol,if I reali get a 1%,I will be super duper happy cos I aledi tried my very best =]
2 u guys,be satisfied wad u've done 2 d fullest k?! =]
nywayz,2ml cn pass up d ~
wahahaa~
no nid 2 stay back...
Aww,2ml cnt play audi =x~cos my sibling is goin 2 take my laptop 2 d college,cos he got vid-edittin 2 do,which d onli software in my laptop,n his 1 dont have lol..
haiz,so will be on msn 2ml onli la~
eventhough I come back early n quite relaxin though,but gonna chiong for d nex assignment comin up which is dued 1 week later lol,then after 3 days,oso another 1 n so on~ lol...
dis assignments thingy reali nvr ends leh~
gah,shouldnt take bus at 1st,but I'm forced 2 =.= no choice,bo bian lo~
ah,I 1 2 zz now,ok n CIAO~
tired =.=
<33~!~!!!!