Saturday, April 18, 2009
Hey ya~ =]
Hmm,done with the manual part of accountin~
n transfer my answer to d excel part~
woot~
finally spent 1 whole day to count count and count non-stop~
lol,erm,I noe my answer it's wrong aledi...
but I still dont bother to delete it.. cos I dono where has gone wrong..well as said,accountin is not my thing =.= so I dont intend to major in accountin nex year~xD~
erm,havent done d MYOB software yet =x...Lynette will teach me soon~
yay~miss her haha~,she's my life saviour lol~
well,I can say that I've 99% finalising that I'm gonna do double majors with a single degree,sounds cool eh?!Yeah,I know~lol,erm,they are International Business and Business Law.~
I intended to take single major,which is I.B but I lack of units =x~
In order to graduate from my uni,I've to take 24 units.... wth!!n d single major itself doesnt fill up the 24 units blank =.= I've actualli intended to go 2 other skools to learn other units,such as,psychology which in skool of science,feature writin(part of journalism) which in skool of arts,n d other units under skool of art,...
but then,I sudden thought of sth~
I meant I shouldnt learn other stuffs from other skools,I should be focusin more on business instead,if not,my brain goes haywire lol~well,dat's y business law is d 2nd major so far dat i thought off~
I love law =x,Duh,my dream since when I was a kid~~oh ya,n discussed wif my dad,he's kinda worried n so called disagree dat me takin law as a 2nd major,cos he scared I cant cope.besides,law is not easy,(uh-hurm,I learnt legal studies last year,k?n dat subject was my highest of all d subjects I took ^^;; =P)*learn aussie law but cant practice in msia,not accepted la,unless i go 2 aussie n wk,or otherwise I take CLP in Msia lo,which d success rate is 0.00001% ,u noe MY so biased n racist =x~hehe~*~n he suggested me to take MARKETING instead~OMG,y marketin.. I thought,...dat's reminded me of 1 counsellor was sayin at d orientation day,Marketin is sumhow like how do u promote d things bcome so famous n internationally well-known,such as GUCCI,Prada,NIke n other branded stuffs =x~
nywayz,he asked me 2 think twice =x~*but I dont think I'm gonna change, =p*
ah,nex sem,gonna start my 1 of d units of I.B major~YAY~,I.B<33,u><
I.B here I come~ ^^
if not monday gotta stay back =[~
sob sob~
I dont care,anyhow muz find some time to do d MYOB thingy!!! =.=
ah....~
Ciao n <3
wish me luck ~
lol~ xD~
=P
Hmm,done with the manual part of accountin~
n transfer my answer to d excel part~
woot~
finally spent 1 whole day to count count and count non-stop~
lol,erm,I noe my answer it's wrong aledi...
but I still dont bother to delete it.. cos I dono where has gone wrong..well as said,accountin is not my thing =.= so I dont intend to major in accountin nex year~xD~
erm,havent done d MYOB software yet =x...Lynette will teach me soon~
yay~miss her haha~,she's my life saviour lol~
well,I can say that I've 99% finalising that I'm gonna do double majors with a single degree,sounds cool eh?!Yeah,I know~lol,erm,they are International Business and Business Law.~
I intended to take single major,which is I.B but I lack of units =x~
In order to graduate from my uni,I've to take 24 units.... wth!!n d single major itself doesnt fill up the 24 units blank =.= I've actualli intended to go 2 other skools to learn other units,such as,psychology which in skool of science,feature writin(part of journalism) which in skool of arts,n d other units under skool of art,...
but then,I sudden thought of sth~
I meant I shouldnt learn other stuffs from other skools,I should be focusin more on business instead,if not,my brain goes haywire lol~well,dat's y business law is d 2nd major so far dat i thought off~
I love law =x,Duh,my dream since when I was a kid~~oh ya,n discussed wif my dad,he's kinda worried n so called disagree dat me takin law as a 2nd major,cos he scared I cant cope.besides,law is not easy,(uh-hurm,I learnt legal studies last year,k?n dat subject was my highest of all d subjects I took ^^;; =P)*learn aussie law but cant practice in msia,not accepted la,unless i go 2 aussie n wk,or otherwise I take CLP in Msia lo,which d success rate is 0.00001% ,u noe MY so biased n racist =x~hehe~*~n he suggested me to take MARKETING instead~OMG,y marketin.. I thought,...dat's reminded me of 1 counsellor was sayin at d orientation day,Marketin is sumhow like how do u promote d things bcome so famous n internationally well-known,such as GUCCI,Prada,NIke n other branded stuffs =x~
nywayz,he asked me 2 think twice =x~*but I dont think I'm gonna change, =p*
ah,nex sem,gonna start my 1 of d units of I.B major~YAY~,I.B<33,u><
I.B here I come~ ^^
if not monday gotta stay back =[~
sob sob~
I dont care,anyhow muz find some time to do d MYOB thingy!!! =.=
ah....~
Ciao n <3
wish me luck ~
lol~ xD~
=P