Thursday, April 23, 2009
Hi All~
Wed News was abt d same raped case as mentioned in my post earlier,dat girl cn be in other colleges too!btw,d media dint say she's frm Sunway College either,nywayz,It's juz a wild guess~
Dis case has 2 many unsolved mystery leh~
D other 1 which is still remained unsolved is She parked her car wif a tight security,but then how d 2 malay guys go in d car park n managed 2 rob her?!I mean,eventhough 1 2 rob her in a veli tight security lvl is hard!Or d 2 malay men has been spyin her for a long time n stalked her?!if a yes, but how?!dis doesnt make any sense!!
Conclusion:D girl cant be from Monash Uni,a.k.a my uni,cos she's juz 17 y/0 n juz rite after spm whom she's taking Pre-Uni Course for sure & my Uni onli offer from degree lvl onwards!No pre-U courses for sure!
Omg,I think I'm interested on those kind of C.S.I cases haha~Feel like a C.S.I =] hehe~too imaginative,I guess?! =]
Assignment 1 for d econs,bus & econs stats is given =[...
D marks for stats,I'm OK wif it,cos aledi predicted as b4 =x~
But as for d marks for econs,is super duper unfair!!
wth?!our assignments marked by different tutor,n mine was marked by d strict fellow,ppl said he likes 2 mark d assignment n purposely fail yr assignment,so u all cn guess my marks la~
It's realli UNFAIR!!,all ppl same class wif me in d tutorial class,marked by 2 different tutors,kinda sad cos d assignments nvr marked by our own tutor=.=,n ours 1 is d unlucky 1 hu marked by other tutors which dey nvr teach us,Gah~~UNFAIR la~
my frens marked by d other tutor get higher marks than me,n I'm d unlucky 1 hu marked by d other strict n biased tutor hu giv so low marks,n his comments on my assignment damn funny n stupid 1 la, n d worst thing is I'm not sure whether he understand wad d assignments' rules n etc.
At 1st,he wrote "-PAGE NUMBER"
n I was like WTF?!d instructions oso nvr say nid 2 write pg number,n I saw my frens 1 marked by d other marker nvr write pg Number,but d marker nvr write anythin abt her 1..
2nd,he wrote "LACK OF ORIGINALITY"
WTF?!D assignments require 2 nid evidences from d web n sort of nid quotation.But hor,he said d word "ORIGINALITY" n I was like"WHAT?!!"Dis means dat If I use my own ideas n write my own,isn't dat I get a 0% for my reference list?!cos wad d req of d assignments said dey nid BIBLIOGRAPHY,dat means nid 2 do RESEARCH!!n of cos muz hv QUOTATION la~Isn't dat CONTRADICT?!!!!
3rd,he wrote" D WAY U WROTE LOOKS LIKE WRITIN A JOURNAL !"
WTH ?!how u dare 2 say I wrote like JOURNAL?!Isnt d requirement of d assignment said I can write based on my experience?!then,I wrote 2 long paragraphs on my experience la,GOT PROB meh?!
Stop here,I get reali pissed off!!stupid n useless marker ruined my day,Guess wad?!he's juz onli a sessional tutor hoho~anyway since it's over,I gonna do well in my exams 2 pull up d marks,assignments arent dat important anyway,d important 1 is d Finals =]so let's jyjy for my Finals hehe~
Ciao n bb<33!! tc!
stupid management pp ruined my day oso,cos d damn pp,how would i noe,haiz,grp(not closed d) =.=
n 2ml gonna go d uni for d sake of d loan thingy =[
Wed News was abt d same raped case as mentioned in my post earlier,dat girl cn be in other colleges too!btw,d media dint say she's frm Sunway College either,nywayz,It's juz a wild guess~
Dis case has 2 many unsolved mystery leh~
D other 1 which is still remained unsolved is She parked her car wif a tight security,but then how d 2 malay guys go in d car park n managed 2 rob her?!I mean,eventhough 1 2 rob her in a veli tight security lvl is hard!Or d 2 malay men has been spyin her for a long time n stalked her?!if a yes, but how?!dis doesnt make any sense!!
Conclusion:D girl cant be from Monash Uni,a.k.a my uni,cos she's juz 17 y/0 n juz rite after spm whom she's taking Pre-Uni Course for sure & my Uni onli offer from degree lvl onwards!No pre-U courses for sure!
Omg,I think I'm interested on those kind of C.S.I cases haha~Feel like a C.S.I =] hehe~too imaginative,I guess?! =]
Assignment 1 for d econs,bus & econs stats is given =[...
D marks for stats,I'm OK wif it,cos aledi predicted as b4 =x~
But as for d marks for econs,is super duper unfair!!
wth?!our assignments marked by different tutor,n mine was marked by d strict fellow,ppl said he likes 2 mark d assignment n purposely fail yr assignment,so u all cn guess my marks la~
It's realli UNFAIR!!,all ppl same class wif me in d tutorial class,marked by 2 different tutors,kinda sad cos d assignments nvr marked by our own tutor=.=,n ours 1 is d unlucky 1 hu marked by other tutors which dey nvr teach us,Gah~~UNFAIR la~
my frens marked by d other tutor get higher marks than me,n I'm d unlucky 1 hu marked by d other strict n biased tutor hu giv so low marks,n his comments on my assignment damn funny n stupid 1 la, n d worst thing is I'm not sure whether he understand wad d assignments' rules n etc.
At 1st,he wrote "-PAGE NUMBER"
n I was like WTF?!d instructions oso nvr say nid 2 write pg number,n I saw my frens 1 marked by d other marker nvr write pg Number,but d marker nvr write anythin abt her 1..
2nd,he wrote "LACK OF ORIGINALITY"
WTF?!D assignments require 2 nid evidences from d web n sort of nid quotation.But hor,he said d word "ORIGINALITY" n I was like"WHAT?!!"Dis means dat If I use my own ideas n write my own,isn't dat I get a 0% for my reference list?!cos wad d req of d assignments said dey nid BIBLIOGRAPHY,dat means nid 2 do RESEARCH!!n of cos muz hv QUOTATION la~Isn't dat CONTRADICT?!!!!
3rd,he wrote" D WAY U WROTE LOOKS LIKE WRITIN A JOURNAL !"
WTH ?!how u dare 2 say I wrote like JOURNAL?!Isnt d requirement of d assignment said I can write based on my experience?!then,I wrote 2 long paragraphs on my experience la,GOT PROB meh?!
Stop here,I get reali pissed off!!stupid n useless marker ruined my day,Guess wad?!he's juz onli a sessional tutor hoho~anyway since it's over,I gonna do well in my exams 2 pull up d marks,assignments arent dat important anyway,d important 1 is d Finals =]so let's jyjy for my Finals hehe~
Ciao n bb<33!! tc!
stupid management pp ruined my day oso,cos d damn pp,how would i noe,haiz,grp(not closed d) =.=
n 2ml gonna go d uni for d sake of d loan thingy =[