Thursday, May 7, 2009
oh yes!my veli 1st management assignment has been marked....
n I thought I will just get a PASS...
But dinoe turn out to be a better result~ yay,It's counted part of my exam anyway... =]
Guess wad?!
I got a CREDIT haha~ =p .. marks range between 60-69% ...
Well, I dint get a D or HD.... xD~
D=Distinction,HD-High distinction...
hmm,but hu cares?!dat's my 1st assignment anyway ^^v
n Credit is better than a Pass,n lower than D by juz 1 rank onli.....n sort of the stepping stone of goin 2 achieve a D hehe~ =x~
lalalala~ xD~
Assignment time again....
=.= next week 2 lol...
have a gr8 weekends.... =]
*yawns* hehe~
ciao~ <333
n I thought I will just get a PASS...
But dinoe turn out to be a better result~ yay,It's counted part of my exam anyway... =]
Guess wad?!
I got a CREDIT haha~ =p .. marks range between 60-69% ...
Well, I dint get a D or HD.... xD~
D=Distinction,HD-High distinction...
hmm,but hu cares?!dat's my 1st assignment anyway ^^v
n Credit is better than a Pass,n lower than D by juz 1 rank onli.....n sort of the stepping stone of goin 2 achieve a D hehe~ =x~
lalalala~ xD~
Assignment time again....
=.= next week 2 lol...
have a gr8 weekends.... =]
*yawns* hehe~
ciao~ <333