Friday, May 1, 2009
Geez, been sleepin for lots of hrs.. dat damn flu makes me wanna sleep...
took d nap for 3+hrs lol,I think my longest nap so far durin study day =x~
now I feel sleepy again =x~
my nose reali damn red liao~
like d clown's nose ... hehe~
non-stop sneezin lol~
Laptop hang juz now,
everythin so slow...
for d 1st time,I think my laptop gonna die soon =x~
n no more lappy for me anymore =.=
parents wont buy though...
besides d lappy im using it's my uncle bought for me...
lol~
now audi less play... cos always laggin =x~
last time used 2 lag during club n cpl mode..
now worst..
cc4... ah... cn die soon =x~
so better not 2 ply for a while..
hope everythin is alright after a time period =x~
miracles will happen eh?!
hehe~
20% done wif stats assignment... anyway,monday not deadline la,
n now currently revising stats n gonna start my econs notes soon,cos got test coming up..
ciao<33!!
^^
took d nap for 3+hrs lol,I think my longest nap so far durin study day =x~
now I feel sleepy again =x~
my nose reali damn red liao~
like d clown's nose ... hehe~
non-stop sneezin lol~
Laptop hang juz now,
everythin so slow...
for d 1st time,I think my laptop gonna die soon =x~
n no more lappy for me anymore =.=
parents wont buy though...
besides d lappy im using it's my uncle bought for me...
lol~
now audi less play... cos always laggin =x~
last time used 2 lag during club n cpl mode..
now worst..
cc4... ah... cn die soon =x~
so better not 2 ply for a while..
hope everythin is alright after a time period =x~
miracles will happen eh?!
hehe~
20% done wif stats assignment... anyway,monday not deadline la,
n now currently revising stats n gonna start my econs notes soon,cos got test coming up..
ciao<33!!
^^