Saturday, May 2, 2009
Still sick...
xD~ Better abit..
hmm,not much of hwk-in 2day lol
yay,I've done wif my revision on stats notes topic 2 lol.. for d comin test hehe~
stats assignment gonna do it 2ml =x~
econs,juz started abit lol~
cos I zzz ma nap juz now
den replied fren's letter..
in a manual way =x~
ytd slept at 3.30 am LOL~
realli owl,
haha~ cos b4 goin 2 bed,I played Sushi Go Around,miniclip lol~
i cn do all lvls woots~
n PLayed d Bp Gas Mania haha~
did all 15 lvls lol..
i clicked damn fast la wei~
lol~
ciao,gonna chiong hwk 2ml lol~
tc<33^^
xD~ Better abit..
hmm,not much of hwk-in 2day lol
yay,I've done wif my revision on stats notes topic 2 lol.. for d comin test hehe~
stats assignment gonna do it 2ml =x~
econs,juz started abit lol~
cos I zzz ma nap juz now
den replied fren's letter..
in a manual way =x~
ytd slept at 3.30 am LOL~
realli owl,
haha~ cos b4 goin 2 bed,I played Sushi Go Around,miniclip lol~
i cn do all lvls woots~
n PLayed d Bp Gas Mania haha~
did all 15 lvls lol..
i clicked damn fast la wei~
lol~
ciao,gonna chiong hwk 2ml lol~
tc<33^^