Sunday, May 3, 2009
Sup!
Hmm... FLU has been recovering..
wow!dat's fast,still got abit more la..on n off xD~
hehe,clap clap~
Realli slacked today lol!
dono y =x~
supposed to contd my stats hw,but I dint,delay lol~
Not realli delayed,cos it's kinda difficult 2 answer dat idk how lol~
=x~so called fren
lol,she oso half blurr lol~
nvm lo.. but at least she got a better understanding on d topic than me lol~
nvm la,we 2 die 2gether lol,
n yeah kinda free dis 2 days,
free cos I kip on slpin ma,d stu pid flu lo..
sick anyhow sure go n zz 1 rite?!
hehe~ dat's y past few days become owl lol,
cos zz too much durin d afternoon lol~
xD~
now weekdays comin leh,I better adjust my slpin time lol,
if not i will be still in my own time lol~
ok ciao<33
Hmm... FLU has been recovering..
wow!dat's fast,still got abit more la..on n off xD~
hehe,clap clap~
Realli slacked today lol!
dono y =x~
supposed to contd my stats hw,but I dint,delay lol~
Not realli delayed,cos it's kinda difficult 2 answer dat idk how lol~
=x~so called fren
lol,she oso half blurr lol~
nvm lo.. but at least she got a better understanding on d topic than me lol~
nvm la,we 2 die 2gether lol,
n yeah kinda free dis 2 days,
free cos I kip on slpin ma,d stu pid flu lo..
sick anyhow sure go n zz 1 rite?!
hehe~ dat's y past few days become owl lol,
cos zz too much durin d afternoon lol~
xD~
now weekdays comin leh,I better adjust my slpin time lol,
if not i will be still in my own time lol~
ok ciao<33