Thursday, May 21, 2009
I hate Thursday,21/5.....
Supposed to go to uni at 3+ pm,cos I got onli 1 class,which is econs tutorial,from 4-5pm..
n SUPPOSED to pass up my management assignment early,as I'm not goin 2 pass up by 2ml..
n NOW.......
Everything is screwed up,
Forced to go 2 uni,reached at 8 am,*i folo d bus* then,now in Library wif d lousy connection,My management assignment is still undone,i think im gonna pass up by 2ml then.....
This is dued to..................
MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION...
meeting time :9.30am...
n I will be super free till 4pm
I dont care liao,I damn bey song lo seriously,choose dis type of time,n .......
!@#$%^&*^%$#
Now,gonna pass up management assignment by 2ml,
zzzZZZzzz.....
ciao<3
when I'm free will blog again la~
Supposed to go to uni at 3+ pm,cos I got onli 1 class,which is econs tutorial,from 4-5pm..
n SUPPOSED to pass up my management assignment early,as I'm not goin 2 pass up by 2ml..
n NOW.......
Everything is screwed up,
Forced to go 2 uni,reached at 8 am,*i folo d bus* then,now in Library wif d lousy connection,My management assignment is still undone,i think im gonna pass up by 2ml then.....
This is dued to..................
MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION...
meeting time :9.30am...
n I will be super free till 4pm
I dont care liao,I damn bey song lo seriously,choose dis type of time,n .......
!@#$%^&*^%$#
Now,gonna pass up management assignment by 2ml,
zzzZZZzzz.....
ciao<3
when I'm free will blog again la~