Sunday, May 10, 2009
Weekends is gonna be over D:
ah,2ml is d F6 1st day of skool leh~
Aaron muz be in Melacca aledi~sigh =.=
he cant be active in audi aledi D:
same like me hehehe~
mayb will on n off la~haha~ :D
anyway,wish him hav a great start lo...
ah,same goes 2 my neighbour n other frens/juniors hu 1 2 go for f6 haha~
My draft executive summary can say its 90% done leh~
but nid to deduct to 250-275 words =x..
n Im aledi more than dat,still thinkin any other unnecessary words to minus off =P hmm,anyway it's Tuesday passed up(juz 2 be safe,cos dat day she said Wed =x~)ah,n hand in d softcopy as well =.=
n Tuesday got econs OPEN BOOK TEST haha~ =P~I'm ok wif econs,cos i learnt b4 =x most of them,except a few chapters which are new 2 me =x,Open book test cos it's conducted in d auditiorium la~anyway,i dont think I will refer d book,onli refer d book for necessary =x,cos I've revised nearly all =x,sumwad glance thru n read abit?!so ...
basically everythin wait till Monday Nite haha~ =P~
Nex,accountin d veli last assignment,hmm 5 QS onli,but not short leh =x~although can slack abit la,but sumhor nid 2 do =x~
I nid 2 start revising my accounts 1st,cos it's my 2nd day of exam =x,1st day is Business and econs stats,dat 1 is not dat bad,at least I've started my revision on d 1st 2 topics,juz left d last 1 =x,which havent taught finished yet.
yeah,n ciao~
<33 bb n tc~^^
ah,2ml is d F6 1st day of skool leh~
Aaron muz be in Melacca aledi~sigh =.=
he cant be active in audi aledi D:
same like me hehehe~
mayb will on n off la~haha~ :D
anyway,wish him hav a great start lo...
ah,same goes 2 my neighbour n other frens/juniors hu 1 2 go for f6 haha~
My draft executive summary can say its 90% done leh~
but nid to deduct to 250-275 words =x..
n Im aledi more than dat,still thinkin any other unnecessary words to minus off =P hmm,anyway it's Tuesday passed up(juz 2 be safe,cos dat day she said Wed =x~)ah,n hand in d softcopy as well =.=
n Tuesday got econs OPEN BOOK TEST haha~ =P~I'm ok wif econs,cos i learnt b4 =x most of them,except a few chapters which are new 2 me =x,Open book test cos it's conducted in d auditiorium la~anyway,i dont think I will refer d book,onli refer d book for necessary =x,cos I've revised nearly all =x,sumwad glance thru n read abit?!so ...
basically everythin wait till Monday Nite haha~ =P~
Nex,accountin d veli last assignment,hmm 5 QS onli,but not short leh =x~although can slack abit la,but sumhor nid 2 do =x~
I nid 2 start revising my accounts 1st,cos it's my 2nd day of exam =x,1st day is Business and econs stats,dat 1 is not dat bad,at least I've started my revision on d 1st 2 topics,juz left d last 1 =x,which havent taught finished yet.
yeah,n ciao~
<33 bb n tc~^^