Friday, June 5, 2009
ROAR :O~~
Aiyo...
Studying ish veli boring =.=
finding some ways to cheer me up...
not plyin games.. =x~
hehe...
Guess wad?!I ate MAGGIE MEE during teatime!!
SHIOK!! haha,havent eaten those for few days,around a week ,I think~ :o
I was hungry cos I ate a kinda simple Lunch...anyway,d lunch was not appetizing 2 me though =x~
so got hungry easily xD~
Oh ya...
Got a news from sum1 hehe,So happy leh...
:D~ but nid 2 wait after my exam lo...
ok Ciao,
looks like Im gonna have lots of events rite after my exams is over =]
hahaha,nice!
ciao <33
Aiyo...
Studying ish veli boring =.=
finding some ways to cheer me up...
not plyin games.. =x~
hehe...
Guess wad?!I ate MAGGIE MEE during teatime!!
SHIOK!! haha,havent eaten those for few days,around a week ,I think~ :o
I was hungry cos I ate a kinda simple Lunch...anyway,d lunch was not appetizing 2 me though =x~
so got hungry easily xD~
Oh ya...
Got a news from sum1 hehe,So happy leh...
:D~ but nid 2 wait after my exam lo...
ok Ciao,
looks like Im gonna have lots of events rite after my exams is over =]
hahaha,nice!
ciao <33