Happy New Year 2010?
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Hmm,
I'm so not looking forward to YEAR 2010.
due to a few reasons:
1.I'm a 20 yrs old girl,just imagine a 10+ till 20+ a.k.a the last stage of d becoming a teenager zzzz
2.It's oso officially my 2nd year of Degree sigh...
I dun wanna work so early !! =.=
3.Major sick,and I'm kinda have a mixed feeling of relieved,sad,happy...
I dun wanna say it in further details..
Roar...
New Year's celebration...
gt sing K in the restaurant at d same time dinner haha!
tata xD~
I'm so not looking forward to YEAR 2010.
due to a few reasons:
1.I'm a 20 yrs old girl,just imagine a 10+ till 20+ a.k.a the last stage of d becoming a teenager zzzz
2.It's oso officially my 2nd year of Degree sigh...
I dun wanna work so early !! =.=
3.Major sick,and I'm kinda have a mixed feeling of relieved,sad,happy...
I dun wanna say it in further details..
Roar...
New Year's celebration...
gt sing K in the restaurant at d same time dinner haha!
tata xD~