Monday, December 7, 2009
I've been M.I.A for so long yea?
hehe~ :3
so back 2 bloggin as usual ^^
my results for SEM2 is out!
so happy and unexpected lo~ :D
now,the uni can't kick me out for no reason le~
muahahahahaha!!!
means....
I PASSED ALL!! HAHA!4 core units,I'm done with u xD~
still have to take 2 more next sem =]
and the other 2 will be my bus law major :p~
anyway,meet the pre-requisite of BTW1200 is to pass YOU!
p.s:50%is the passing mark(fyi,aussie uni so is aussie system x]),unlike M'sia system,is 40% lol~
and dont get u guys wrong...
P=PASS
C=CREDIT
D=DISTINCTION!
the credit point is nothing wan la~lol~
dunno why dey add in lo... 0.0 ~
oh i noe y,coz 1 year nid complete 48 credit points ma....lol~
now i got it =P~
I noe u guys sure compare wid my results or wadsoever,as long I'm satisfied wid it,n u guys can shut yr mouth up .... =D~
d results is mine,not yours either~
so get lost thx =D~
lalala~
ciao~
till nex update ^^
hehe~ :3
so back 2 bloggin as usual ^^
my results for SEM2 is out!
so happy and unexpected lo~ :D
now,the uni can't kick me out for no reason le~
muahahahahaha!!!
| 2009 | BTW1200 | 1 | BUSINESS LAW | 2 | 6 | 54 | P |
| 2009 | ECW1101 | 1 | INTRODUCTORY MICROECONOMICS | 2 | 6 | 56 | P |
| 2009 | MGW1010 | 1 | INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT | 2 | 6 | 61 | C |
| 2009 | MKW1120 | 1 | MARKETING THEORY & PRACTICE | 2 | 6 | 73 | D |
means....
I PASSED ALL!! HAHA!4 core units,I'm done with u xD~
still have to take 2 more next sem =]
and the other 2 will be my bus law major :p~
anyway,meet the pre-requisite of BTW1200 is to pass YOU!
p.s:50%is the passing mark(fyi,aussie uni so is aussie system x]),unlike M'sia system,is 40% lol~
and dont get u guys wrong...
P=PASS
C=CREDIT
D=DISTINCTION!
the credit point is nothing wan la~lol~
dunno why dey add in lo... 0.0 ~
oh i noe y,coz 1 year nid complete 48 credit points ma....lol~
now i got it =P~
I noe u guys sure compare wid my results or wadsoever,as long I'm satisfied wid it,n u guys can shut yr mouth up .... =D~
d results is mine,not yours either~
so get lost thx =D~
lalala~
ciao~
till nex update ^^