Thursday, October 29, 2009
Okay,I know my blog is dead lol,wad 2 do,exam ma.. -.-
dis time post is i gt 1 week "brk" is so called studying week instead lol,
yea,study wad?of cos d nex comin subject la..
which is B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S L-A-W!!!!
omg omg,LAWWW HAHAHA!!
yeah,lucky enuff is AN OPEN BOOK EXAM =D~
lalala~ but still nid 2 write down some notes lol..
if not refer till then aledi times up LOL ~
den ended up can't finish lol...
I veli scared nia~
2day's Marketing Theory and Practise's exam was alright,I can do at least =D~
really chiong writing till mad without even a pause/stop :x
haha~that's so not me !!! LOL~
Ppl kip on saying no time to finish lol,
but then I got 10 mins left,so I decided to add more points of the other qs..
then,aft exam,my fren said nid 2 add the Segmentation,Targeting,Positioning in the Marketing activities qs le.. and I was WTH?! r u sure?cos if they ask need to write those 3,d qs will be asked in d a different way le,such as d quote will giv u d those 3's definition and ask u write d rest and so on~ anyway,d lecturer said dat part it's more commonly asked..but u oso muz nid 2 read d qs ma.... 0.0 dont do it blindly.... 0.0 withouth reading it?
haizz,eventhough u asked me I can pass or not?I seriously dono,dont 1 2 hav high hopes on dis,I experienced this many times b4,so better have low hopes instead of high,so dat I won't be hurt so much >_>ah,top uni is so difficult -.- zzz
ciao all~ =D <3
dis time post is i gt 1 week "brk" is so called studying week instead lol,
yea,study wad?of cos d nex comin subject la..
which is B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S L-A-W!!!!
omg omg,LAWWW HAHAHA!!
yeah,lucky enuff is AN OPEN BOOK EXAM =D~
lalala~ but still nid 2 write down some notes lol..
if not refer till then aledi times up LOL ~
den ended up can't finish lol...
I veli scared nia~
2day's Marketing Theory and Practise's exam was alright,I can do at least =D~
really chiong writing till mad without even a pause/stop :x
haha~that's so not me !!! LOL~
Ppl kip on saying no time to finish lol,
but then I got 10 mins left,so I decided to add more points of the other qs..
then,aft exam,my fren said nid 2 add the Segmentation,Targeting,Positioning in the Marketing activities qs le.. and I was WTH?! r u sure?cos if they ask need to write those 3,d qs will be asked in d a different way le,such as d quote will giv u d those 3's definition and ask u write d rest and so on~ anyway,d lecturer said dat part it's more commonly asked..but u oso muz nid 2 read d qs ma.... 0.0 dont do it blindly.... 0.0 withouth reading it?
haizz,eventhough u asked me I can pass or not?I seriously dono,dont 1 2 hav high hopes on dis,I experienced this many times b4,so better have low hopes instead of high,so dat I won't be hurt so much >_>ah,top uni is so difficult -.- zzz
ciao all~ =D <3