Sunday, October 11, 2009
Blogger is currently in a STUDYING MOOD!!
DUH!!
my 1st day of exam is coming very soon!!
Havent finished studying la~
I'm gonna cut down on:
1.Facebook!! hehe xD~
2.msn-ing~
3.veli seldom as usual~ ;D~
4.staring at laptop Lol!!
assignments ARE finally OVER!!
Weeee~~~
So muz started 2 study la..
ish~
i dont like d most 2 stay in uni is..
I can't really study ..
My fren la..
damn annoying -.-
dont care lo..
2ml started 2 do my past year papers..
best solution 2 ignore her? :x~
Ok ciao~
;D~
Less update hor~
don't miss me too much haha!! xD~
n pls pls DON'T COMPLAIN THAT I nvr tag u guys' blog k?!
I'm seriously bz... =.=
hope u guys do understand~
U guys exam over,
whereas mine is not!!
M.i.a Audi till 11/11 =p~
DUH!!
my 1st day of exam is coming very soon!!
Havent finished studying la~
I'm gonna cut down on:
1.Facebook!! hehe xD~
2.msn-ing~
3.veli seldom as usual~ ;D~
4.staring at laptop Lol!!
assignments ARE finally OVER!!
Weeee~~~
So muz started 2 study la..
ish~
i dont like d most 2 stay in uni is..
I can't really study ..
My fren la..
damn annoying -.-
dont care lo..
2ml started 2 do my past year papers..
best solution 2 ignore her? :x~
Ok ciao~
;D~
Less update hor~
don't miss me too much haha!! xD~
n pls pls DON'T COMPLAIN THAT I nvr tag u guys' blog k?!
I'm seriously bz... =.=
hope u guys do understand~
U guys exam over,
whereas mine is not!!
M.i.a Audi till 11/11 =p~