@_____________@
Monday, September 28, 2009
Nth 2 update u guys Lol :p
just dat hols started..
2day raining sia..
so cold x.x
ytd nite slp at 4.30 am Lol :p
watched Pirates of THE CARRIBEAN 3 again!!
haha,watched d ending part ,cos d most exciting part,omg,I'm totally in <3 with Keira Knightly Lol!!She's rox la,although she's not tat SO HOT TYPE! I <3 her cos her acting skills are DARN GOOD!!*my main wish:to become a movie director,cos I like 2 see & judge how ppl act and <3 givin comments on d movies tat I've watched =p,interesting and yeah?!haha~ I oso yearn to * :p fyi,she acted in Pride & Prejudice also :p as the charater of Elizabeth,the 2nd daughter of Mr & Mrs.Bennet =p U guys should read that book la,I'm totally obsessed with the MOVIE & the Book(I read it for lots of times lmao~) haha!!
I revised till lecture 5 of Marketing Lol :p *p.s:can't absorb tat much xD 2 many distractions =p * I noe it's kinda slow,cos I'm slackin and taking my own sweet time haha!! =p and and...
Assignment-dun 1 2 do 1st..still gt time..due date not so soon though~
mkting submission-I'm done,havent printed out Lol.. whn time is nearer la..
I'm still thinking wad should I revise nex,still in a dillema Lol!
So....
I'm going out 2ml..
yay!
finally gathering with besties ^^
it's been months nvr see them..
I miss them so much la.. D;
ok,can't wait..
weee~
Have fun peeps~
bye :)
just dat hols started..
2day raining sia..
so cold x.x
ytd nite slp at 4.30 am Lol :p
watched Pirates of THE CARRIBEAN 3 again!!
haha,watched d ending part ,cos d most exciting part,omg,I'm totally in <3 with Keira Knightly Lol!!She's rox la,although she's not tat SO HOT TYPE! I <3 her cos her acting skills are DARN GOOD!!*my main wish:to become a movie director,cos I like 2 see & judge how ppl act and <3 givin comments on d movies tat I've watched =p,interesting and yeah?!haha~ I oso yearn to * :p fyi,she acted in Pride & Prejudice also :p as the charater of Elizabeth,the 2nd daughter of Mr & Mrs.Bennet =p U guys should read that book la,I'm totally obsessed with the MOVIE & the Book(I read it for lots of times lmao~) haha!!
I revised till lecture 5 of Marketing Lol :p *p.s:can't absorb tat much xD 2 many distractions =p * I noe it's kinda slow,cos I'm slackin and taking my own sweet time haha!! =p and and...
Assignment-dun 1 2 do 1st..still gt time..due date not so soon though~
mkting submission-I'm done,havent printed out Lol.. whn time is nearer la..
I'm still thinking wad should I revise nex,still in a dillema Lol!
So....
I'm going out 2ml..
yay!
finally gathering with besties ^^
it's been months nvr see them..
I miss them so much la.. D;
ok,can't wait..
weee~
Have fun peeps~
bye :)