Monday, September 7, 2009
Movie pro downloader is back :] Ah~currently dl G I Joe,District 9,The Final Destination 4!Surprised and yeah~I dl :p but for now at the mean time,I do study ok?:)
Damn Happy done wid my Econs assignment and Marketing weekly submission homework :) Gonna pass them up by 2ml ~Both due on the same date,phew~and I'm done like 2 days earlier? hehe,cause I dont wanna do things last mins,it will make me so STRESSED up,got it? xD~
After lunch,Went for a grp discussion in Pyramid :) Meet at McD at 1st,then we shifted to Old Town White Coffeeeee~~~ Yummy~Hot Mocha White Coffee!wow and it came with a heart shape above d drink,the ppl decorated it Lol :X so,it's only my drink had it,n Jian Chern ordered d different hot Coffee but without heart shape haha~and he was asking " how come mine don't have that thing ?" n every1 lol-ED~
Lots of laughter happened during d discussion,cos our grp wk is seriously .... erm,it was.... a BIG MISTAKE =X so we basically rediscussed and redo haha~ this is wad we called GROUP work?! next,it's each of us will present based on our given roles :x,so juz get prepared,it's this coming friday :D every1 realli voiced out their opinions ~ although i voiced out d least,but anyway i still involved in it rite? :x cos basically i sux at grp discussion or anything hav 2 do wid givin opinions x.x haizz~I'm brainless n useless :(
Gah~~ academic stuffs r not my thing,unlike Piano <3 ask me anything,I can answer u well :D~
even my piano exam's marks oso scored so much better than my academic marks..
Ahhh...
This is proven.....
I AM Seriously D-U-M-B esp. in academic stuffs! !
Juz admit it ,girl!
and Yes,I am!
I juz dont get it,y ppl can score so well in their exams ahhhhh~~~ and unlike me T.T
Till now,I still keep on thinking whether should I cont'd this path?what happens if I fail again?and I'm gonna go for HEARING,and Kicked out!..
Worst part: Dad..... I dunno wad 2 say x.x
Then,I should change my major?to become a piano teacher?starting to recruit students and teach them?ahh,and I will be starting 2 work at such an early age D: and.... what about I need to take DIPLOMA in TEACHING& DIPLOMA IN PERFOMANCE? I'm so eager to take ATCL then further is LTCL~ I wanna go for the audition for MPO=Malaysian's Philharmonic Orchestra... I've so many wishlists =.= All are dreams only .. so far and have 2 wait in order to achieve it~
I still don't get it,why parents anyhow have to emphasize on academic stuffs?gosh~I'm seriously getting sick of them..If I don't like it,that's no point I'm taking it rite?It's juz like ah*hard to describe*...U call that is what a typical Asian's thought -.- Noone can change it,this is what you called CULTURE!Fixed is Fixed,no changes =.= Yeeks~
Argh...
Dear Future,
I dont wanna think much about you.To think of you,I feel there is a dead end for me..sigh~
From,
A Realistic Girl
Damn Happy done wid my Econs assignment and Marketing weekly submission homework :) Gonna pass them up by 2ml ~Both due on the same date,phew~and I'm done like 2 days earlier? hehe,cause I dont wanna do things last mins,it will make me so STRESSED up,got it? xD~
After lunch,Went for a grp discussion in Pyramid :) Meet at McD at 1st,then we shifted to Old Town White Coffeeeee~~~ Yummy~Hot Mocha White Coffee!wow and it came with a heart shape above d drink,the ppl decorated it Lol :X so,it's only my drink had it,n Jian Chern ordered d different hot Coffee but without heart shape haha~and he was asking " how come mine don't have that thing ?" n every1 lol-ED~
Lots of laughter happened during d discussion,cos our grp wk is seriously .... erm,it was.... a BIG MISTAKE =X so we basically rediscussed and redo haha~ this is wad we called GROUP work?! next,it's each of us will present based on our given roles :x,so juz get prepared,it's this coming friday :D every1 realli voiced out their opinions ~ although i voiced out d least,but anyway i still involved in it rite? :x cos basically i sux at grp discussion or anything hav 2 do wid givin opinions x.x haizz~I'm brainless n useless :(
Gah~~ academic stuffs r not my thing,unlike Piano <3 ask me anything,I can answer u well :D~
even my piano exam's marks oso scored so much better than my academic marks..
Ahhh...
This is proven.....
I AM Seriously D-U-M-B esp. in academic stuffs! !
Juz admit it ,girl!
and Yes,I am!
I juz dont get it,y ppl can score so well in their exams ahhhhh~~~ and unlike me T.T
Till now,I still keep on thinking whether should I cont'd this path?what happens if I fail again?and I'm gonna go for HEARING,and Kicked out!..
Worst part: Dad..... I dunno wad 2 say x.x
Then,I should change my major?to become a piano teacher?starting to recruit students and teach them?ahh,and I will be starting 2 work at such an early age D: and.... what about I need to take DIPLOMA in TEACHING& DIPLOMA IN PERFOMANCE? I'm so eager to take ATCL then further is LTCL~ I wanna go for the audition for MPO=Malaysian's Philharmonic Orchestra... I've so many wishlists =.= All are dreams only .. so far and have 2 wait in order to achieve it~
I still don't get it,why parents anyhow have to emphasize on academic stuffs?gosh~I'm seriously getting sick of them..If I don't like it,that's no point I'm taking it rite?It's juz like ah*hard to describe*...U call that is what a typical Asian's thought -.- Noone can change it,this is what you called CULTURE!Fixed is Fixed,no changes =.= Yeeks~
Argh...
Dear Future,
I dont wanna think much about you.To think of you,I feel there is a dead end for me..sigh~
From,
A Realistic Girl
Haizz,what should I do now?
D:
p.s:u noe hu,I still can't forget u
><
<3~
Ciao all~ tc n gl =D
D:
p.s:u noe hu,I still can't forget u
><
<3~
Ciao all~ tc n gl =D