Thursday, July 16, 2009
Results out =.=
Damn disappointed....
I juz dont get it..
how they marked !!
No appeal x.x
Need retake..
wth ..
n I'm gonna start uni nex week...
So will be M.I.A in the following things :
1. AuditionSEA
2.Blogging
3.Facebook
I think that's about it..
cause I dont wanna retake again next time..
so I need to be extra hardworking..
x2 d effort
realli nid bcome bookworm dis time..
tell myself,
I nid to get good results!!
Mayb will check my tagboard once in awhile~
or surf net ~
Msn:will on...
i think so~most probably
anything cn juz leave a msg la..
n gonna chiong study from July till November~
juz a few months will do..
will play more aft d exams =D
c ya~
<3 all~
Damn disappointed....
I juz dont get it..
how they marked !!
No appeal x.x
Need retake..
wth ..
n I'm gonna start uni nex week...
So will be M.I.A in the following things :
1. AuditionSEA
2.Blogging
3.Facebook
I think that's about it..
cause I dont wanna retake again next time..
so I need to be extra hardworking..
x2 d effort
realli nid bcome bookworm dis time..
tell myself,
I nid to get good results!!
Mayb will check my tagboard once in awhile~
or surf net ~
Msn:will on...
i think so~most probably
anything cn juz leave a msg la..
n gonna chiong study from July till November~
juz a few months will do..
will play more aft d exams =D
c ya~
<3 all~