Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Juz came back from Tropicana City Mall :D
watched 2 FREEEE movies..
1.Paul Bradt:Mall Cop
me n my mum =x
2.Ip Man
me n Bestie Rat :D
mine 2nd watch LOL~ but to Bestie Rat is 1st time hehe~
I said good movie and she agreed to me LOL~ =]
hehe,I told u Im movie queen leh~
wahaha,faster praise me lol~
oh yes ,
my nex movie :D
is Transformers =x
hehe~
but friday watch lo... in pyramid hehe~ :D
k la ciao~ <33 =]
watched 2 FREEEE movies..
1.Paul Bradt:Mall Cop
me n my mum =x
2.Ip Man
me n Bestie Rat :D
mine 2nd watch LOL~ but to Bestie Rat is 1st time hehe~
I said good movie and she agreed to me LOL~ =]
hehe,I told u Im movie queen leh~
wahaha,faster praise me lol~
oh yes ,
my nex movie :D
is Transformers =x
hehe~
but friday watch lo... in pyramid hehe~ :D
k la ciao~ <33 =]