Sunday, June 7, 2009
ROARRRRSSSS :0
Oh yeah,I didnt go for the ASGF in 1U =[~
Sadded,wanna join but my exams coming lo..
I dont care,Next year go n take part,
eventhough knowing that I will be lost at the 1st round but I just wanna noe d environment haha~
I sound Insane,I NOE!
but reali hope it doesnt clash wif my exams nex year =x~
HOPEFULLY :0~
my Pro frens,
The fren of mine lost during 1st round lol,pawned by Kim n d other 1 haha~
n Kim....
she lost in finals... 4th place =x~Sadded,
cos top 3 will represent Msia vs Korea's pro players =x~
haha... nyways,will wish them luck =]~
Ah,business and econs stats at d 1st day =x~
I still got 1 chapter left n revise d sample paper =]~
hehe,
Then d 2nd day of exam is Acct,I still got 3 chapters more =x~
n shit!havent revised d tutorial qs n do any countin/practisin abt numbers =[~
chiong ah....
Jy!! =]~
Sth random:
1.I ate PADDLE POP ICE-CREAM,It's super YUMMY!
hehe,blame the weather,too hot la,reali cnt sudy well -.-!!
2.I asked Fen's audi cpl abt his D.O.B~ LOL!haha,wanna noe hu's older lol,n eventually is me =x~eventhough he's same age wid me lol,n I still wanna compare,nyways,juz a few weeks difference! haha~I'm lame n boredddzzz~lol!
3.Ytd I slept at 4am eventually,not studyin,its d weather 2 hot,n I cant sleep -.-!!
stonning n starin at d lappy n wall lol,n day-dreaming too?!hehe~
feelin slpy now,12 am LOL~ =p~
normal style =x~
haha~
Ciao n <33
Oh yeah,I didnt go for the ASGF in 1U =[~
Sadded,wanna join but my exams coming lo..
I dont care,Next year go n take part,
eventhough knowing that I will be lost at the 1st round but I just wanna noe d environment haha~
I sound Insane,I NOE!
but reali hope it doesnt clash wif my exams nex year =x~
HOPEFULLY :0~
my Pro frens,
The fren of mine lost during 1st round lol,pawned by Kim n d other 1 haha~
n Kim....
she lost in finals... 4th place =x~Sadded,
cos top 3 will represent Msia vs Korea's pro players =x~
haha... nyways,will wish them luck =]~
Ah,business and econs stats at d 1st day =x~
I still got 1 chapter left n revise d sample paper =]~
hehe,
Then d 2nd day of exam is Acct,I still got 3 chapters more =x~
n shit!havent revised d tutorial qs n do any countin/practisin abt numbers =[~
chiong ah....
Jy!! =]~
Sth random:
1.I ate PADDLE POP ICE-CREAM,It's super YUMMY!
hehe,blame the weather,too hot la,reali cnt sudy well -.-!!
2.I asked Fen's audi cpl abt his D.O.B~ LOL!haha,wanna noe hu's older lol,n eventually is me =x~eventhough he's same age wid me lol,n I still wanna compare,nyways,juz a few weeks difference! haha~I'm lame n boredddzzz~lol!
3.Ytd I slept at 4am eventually,not studyin,its d weather 2 hot,n I cant sleep -.-!!
stonning n starin at d lappy n wall lol,n day-dreaming too?!hehe~
feelin slpy now,12 am LOL~ =p~
normal style =x~
haha~
Ciao n <33