Friday, June 19, 2009
Hey all~
Went to Pyramid n watched BLOOD-THE LAST VAMPIRE =P~
story 2 fake la,ending oso not expected dat good..it's like sort of d story is hanging la~
haiz,n didnt watch well cos frenz late =.=
$$ got abit wasted lo...
nevertheless,
enjoyed la~
haha~
after movie,
late lunch...............
ate Jap food at Zensei(I think it's sth like dat LOL~)restaurant =]
Nice JAP food.... hehe~
I ate Ramen noodles n some sushi :P~
Rawr~~Ramen reminded me of Naruto lmao~whr d part Kakashi and Naruto ate 2gt haha~ :P~
Pics of the day ~
Different type of Sushi
Fren's Sushi Set~
Lynette's face hehehe~random LOL~ She asked me to delete but I dun wanna to :p~
BTW,cn manage 2 get d reflection of my other frens ...I pro photo taker hor~ =]
Kar Leng & Faustina(Weird Name but nice LOL~)
Random take hehe~ :P~

Sushi again~~~ Yummy~ =P,n a GLASS OF COKE ~ LOL~
Last but not least,.....
Guess who?!
Fren took d :P ,i asked sent d pics 2 me lmao~
lalala~Im not a pro-poser but Im a pro-phototaker~ :P~
hahaha~
then,gotta go back early leh.. 3+,den waited d public bus nearly 1 hr =.=
2 hrs lo..
dat time reached home 4+
did abit of chattin n utub-ing,(watched happy tree frens <333)~
haha~
Ok tat's all~
2ml outing again =]
dat's d end of day 1 of hols =]
Ciao~
<333
Went to Pyramid n watched BLOOD-THE LAST VAMPIRE =P~
story 2 fake la,ending oso not expected dat good..it's like sort of d story is hanging la~
haiz,n didnt watch well cos frenz late =.=
$$ got abit wasted lo...
nevertheless,
enjoyed la~
haha~
after movie,
late lunch...............
ate Jap food at Zensei(I think it's sth like dat LOL~)restaurant =]
Nice JAP food.... hehe~
I ate Ramen noodles n some sushi :P~
Rawr~~Ramen reminded me of Naruto lmao~whr d part Kakashi and Naruto ate 2gt haha~ :P~
Pics of the day ~
Different type of Sushi
Fren's Sushi Set~
Lynette's face hehehe~random LOL~ She asked me to delete but I dun wanna to :p~BTW,cn manage 2 get d reflection of my other frens ...I pro photo taker hor~ =]
Kar Leng & Faustina(Weird Name but nice LOL~)Random take hehe~ :P~

Sushi again~~~ Yummy~ =P,n a GLASS OF COKE ~ LOL~
Last but not least,.....Guess who?!
Fren took d :P ,i asked sent d pics 2 me lmao~
lalala~Im not a pro-poser but Im a pro-phototaker~ :P~
hahaha~
then,gotta go back early leh.. 3+,den waited d public bus nearly 1 hr =.=
2 hrs lo..
dat time reached home 4+
did abit of chattin n utub-ing,(watched happy tree frens <333)~
haha~
Ok tat's all~
2ml outing again =]
dat's d end of day 1 of hols =]
Ciao~
<333